GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predict the Standings!

+7
NEELY
tim1_2
SensHulk
Flo The Action
wprager
LeCaptain
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:I should have way more (+) but I can't (+) myself.

A post like that deserves a (-). StickmanDancing

47Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:17 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:

That's cuz you suck your own cock a little too much on these boards, but I did '+' you for a bang on preseason analysis on the tampa bay squad.

Predictions for Tampa Bay next year should be a little more interesting/difficult Smile

48Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:18 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

That's cuz you suck your own cock a little too much on these boards, but I did '+' you for a bang on preseason analysis on the tampa bay squad.

I wish!

You can always marilyn manson it.....

49Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:50 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

A post like that deserves a (-). StickmanDancing

Done!

50Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:56 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I didn't post it but I was bang on about the Habs.

51Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

After reading my own comments, I think I'm just going to stay away from here ...

52Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:03 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I didn't post it but I was bang on about the Habs.

Another minus candidate!

53Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:28 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I'd give a minus to this thread

54Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:30 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:I didn't post it but I was bang on about the Habs.

+1

55Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:31 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

None of my predictions were wrong! I am the best.

All praise me!

56Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:I'd give a minus to this thread

Minuses for all!

57Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:22 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:I think sens will miss this year tbh. I smell injury troubles in a shortened season.....and don't hate my toronto pick!

1. Rangers (easy)
2. Boston (will rebound well after thomas is gone)
3. Carolina (just a sudden boost in morale with the staals)
4. Pittsburgh (same ol')
5. Philadelphia (same ol' - Giroux is too good)
6. Washington (Holtby will get hot late in the season)
7. Buffalo (They ended well last year)
8. Toronto (if they get Luongo)/Florida (toronto was doing well till their wheels completely fell off...no reason to think they can't get back to that level for 48 games with Lupul, kessel, gardiner....and maybe Luongo)

9. Toronto (if they don't get Luongo)/Florida (florida will suffer with loss of garrison but maybe markstrom backstops them at least to contention. Either way they're close but no cigar if toronto gets luongo)
10. New Jersey (meh no parise, and adam henrique ain't going to replace his production)
11. Ottawa (injuries to dmen may do us in)
12. Tampa (stamkos isn't enough...need goalie)
13. Montreal (they suffered lots of injuires last year...more of the same)
14. Winnipeg (bleh I don't care....evander kane has a really down year and so does pavelec)
15. NYI (they need a real goalie...oilers of the east)

I'm reporting you to Melnyk's Forensic Tendon Troubleshooters.

58Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager wrote:You guys aren't Sens fans. How can you (Michalica) sport a "Yes We Can" avatar while picking them to finish behind mother-diddling Devils???! And Leafs and Lighting???!

Stamkos scored 60 last year *AND THEY STILL MISSED*!!! You think he gets close to 60 again?

Vindicated!

59Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Sens go undefeated to take Conference and League honours. Don't really care where the other teams land but I hope Fraudeur and the Devils are tied for dead last with the perennially overrated Wings.

You must be smiling right now.

60Predict the Standings!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Predict the Standings! Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:39 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Way to leave this part out Prags....

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:You guys aren't Sens fans. How can you (Michalica) sport a "Yes We Can" avatar while picking them to finish behind mother-diddling Devils???! And Leafs and Lighting???!

Stamkos scored 60 last year *AND THEY STILL MISSED*!!! You think he gets close to 60 again?

The same way we can all yell out 'we're getting raped' during gameday....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum