GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEBER SIGNS 14 YEAR OFFER SHEET WITH FLYERS!

+13
Flo The Action
Amnesia021
dennycrane
Ev
Hoags
Riprock
PTFlea
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
wprager
spader
SensHulk
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
Daniel Briere > Daniel Alfredsson

2 mins. for Blasphemy.

I'd say 5 and a game. Does the rulebook allow for referee's discretion for blasphemy?

If Deputy Douchebag wasn't a Sens-hater it would be a lifetime suspension.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

NEELY wrote:Paging Dr. Spin.... Dr. Spin
Love this quote:

"I'm comfortable staying (in Nashville) for the rest of my career. I think I made that clear to the organization. We are trying to get a no-movement clause because we are committed to staying there … Now that this is over with, it's a place I can see myself for the rest of my career."

Yeah, asking for a NMC is ONLY because you want to stay there, not because you want to control where you go when the time comes.... Nash and Heatbag say hello...

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Haha man, the contract is signed, what bargaining power do they have in the least? Might write something in there like he can't be sent down to the AHL or w/e... trades though? Hopefully they hang it over his agents head because that is who screwed up here in a big way.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I still think one of the reasons was to force Nashville's hand. Either way, he got what he wanted, whether it was going to be Philly or Nashville. Look, maybe he didn't want to be in Nashville (obvious that he signed an offer sheet) but if Nashville was only offering $7M, by signing the offer sheet he got more.

As far as trades go, not too many teams will take him on. Columbus won't, they are not going to give up a lot of assets in a rebuild for him. If he gets traded it will be to a top team. Detroit, San Jose, Philly, etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum