GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What does it take to get Ryan?

+8
sandysensfan
NEELY
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
Hoags
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What does it take to get Ryan? Empty What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:29 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Assuming the Ducks want a 2C included in there, do we have the goods?

2What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Assuming the Ducks want a 2C included in there, do we have the goods?

Easy as pie, old friend. My signature says it all...

3What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Zibanejad
1st
roster player (Greening)

4What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Assuming the Ducks want a 2C included in there, do we have the goods?

No we don't, considering we badly needed a 2C until a few months ago ...

5What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sens4win wrote:Zibanejad
1st
roster player (Greening)

That seems to be the belief. I don't want to gave to part with Greening though, it sucks.

6What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Answer: A different GM or different team. Laughing3

- Unknown Author

7What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:45 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I knew it'd be Greening who would become the new Foligno! He will now be integrated into every trade rumour until he inevitably leaves.

8What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I knew it'd be Greening who would become the new Foligno! He will now be integrated into every trade rumour until he inevitably leaves.

I'd try to avoid moving him if I were Murray. Such a nice player to have. I think I'd move Smith before Greening personally.

9What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:56 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I would move Condra before either Smith or Greening, but we could go on like this all day down the depth chart.

I hope Smith can come out flying. I think he had some injury trouble last year (if my memory is accurate) that kept him from being as physical as he likes. If he's back to 100% and motivated, he's a great, fearless bottom 6 player.

I'm still a big Greening fan. I hope he has more confidence this year and throws his weight around a little more.

If the Ducks are set on getting a 2nd line C, that takes us out of the equation.

10What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I would move Condra before either Smith or Greening, but we could go on like this all day down the depth chart.

I hope Smith can come out flying. I think he had some injury trouble last year (if my memory is accurate) that kept him from being as physical as he likes. If he's back to 100% and motivated, he's a great, fearless bottom 6 player.

I'm still a big Greening fan. I hope he has more confidence this year and throws his weight around a little more.

If the Ducks are set on getting a 2nd line C, that takes us out of the equation.

I don't think it's that, I think they'd take Zibanejad, but they want an NHL ready roster player as well. And I doubt Condra or Regin would do, I think it'd have to be Z.Smith or Greening.

11What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:00 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Greening is the player that if the Sens are even in a game 7 OT, he scores the goal. I wouldn't move him at the price he's at. Such a valuable player.

12What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I feel the same way.

And Smith brings a lot of sandpaper and hitting and some offense, I wouldn't want to move him either now that we've traded Foligno.

13What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:05 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:I feel the same way.

And Smith brings a lot of sandpaper and hitting and some offense, I wouldn't want to move him either now that we've traded Foligno.

Smith is a little less expendable now than he was at seasons end for sure and IMO, I think that was the choice they made between Foligno vs Smith. I think it's the right one.

14What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I feel the same way.

You don't trade a guy who does this to Fattie Phil Queso.

15What does it take to get Ryan? Empty Re: What does it take to get Ryan? Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:14 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That hit is nothing. That's not even a hit. Now I want to trade Smith for not decapatating Kessel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum