GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 60]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:If he hadn't left his feet, the hit would have been shoulder-to-shoulder. As soon as he got lift, the force of his hit shifted to Girardi's head.

I think you see what you want to see, Evan.

I hate Ovechkin, so I'm seeing what I actually see. The hit WAS shoulder-to-shoulder. He got a little head, yeah, but that's the way she goes. It was shoulder upon first contact.

This is a nothing hit. He plays the puck first, then hits Girardi. He jumped, he got 2 minutes. They have penalties in the NHL. Not everything needs to be dissected and suspended. Girardi is just being a Wing Dang Doodle and whining about it. He could have hit Ovechkin if he wanted to right there but he backed off for some reason.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kings up 2-1 over the Blues in the 3rd... 10 mins to go...

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kings win 3-1 and complete the sweep of the Blues. They are on a roll. 8-1 in the post season so far... could they go... all... the... way? We shall see...

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

that's gonna be a mighty battle of goaltenders. quick vs smith. right after smith vs rinne.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hartnell's such a prick. Hope his 15 minutes are up soon.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Klesla gets 1 game...

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=60&id=176600

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kings are the first #8 seed to elimiminate a #1 and #2 seed in NHL history.

https://twitter.com/#!/LAKings/status/199259322583220224

Impressive.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

pure domination by Jersey. 3-2 at the end of the second

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

another prick on the Flyers - Claude Giroux with a shoulder to the head of Zubrus

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did Evan pick the Devils in the pool? Oh, wait, he's not in the pool. Maybe a different pool.

I used to really dislike Hartnell. Mostly because of his hair -- he looked like a punk and I can't stand attitude. He's really funny though, and I've got to admit "Suck it Phaneuf" really helped to rehabilitate him in my eyes.

So why the hate on?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Devils win.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Did Evan pick the Devils in the pool? Oh, wait, he's not in the pool. Maybe a different pool.

I used to really dislike Hartnell. Mostly because of his hair -- he looked like a punk and I can't stand attitude. He's really funny though, and I've got to admit "Suck it Phaneuf" really helped to rehabilitate him in my eyes.

So why the hate on?

Not in the pool, but I picked Devils in 6.

Hartnell is just an bunghole in my books. Diver, yapper, dirty hits, Sean Avery-like. He is going to fade so much next year. Does nothing but ride Giroux's coattails.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:another prick on the Flyers - Claude Giroux with a shoulder to the head of Zubrus

1 game suspension, or two? Because that was brutal.

SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:another prick on the Flyers - Claude Giroux with a shoulder to the head of Zubrus

In other words, lights out for the Flyers.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

In other words, lights out for the Flyers.

Really looks like it.

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Did Evan pick the Devils in the pool? Oh, wait, he's not in the pool. Maybe a different pool.

So why the hate on?

Not in the pool, but I picked Devils in 6.

Hartnell is just an bunghole in my books. Diver, yapper, dirty hits, Sean Avery-like. He is going to fade so much next year. Does nothing but ride Giroux's coattails.

Jagr too. Although I'd say he's got some talent. I figure there will be a drop off without his linemates, but he's still a 20-25 goal guy otherwise.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:

He'll probably only get one game, but it should be more. He got pissed off on that shift and then went looking to hurt someone. For a guy that had concussion issues, you'd think he'd be more sensible, and just slash an ankle.

If I were Shanabanny, I'd give him 5.

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

tim1_2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

He'll probably only get one game, but it should be more. He got pissed off on that shift and then went looking to hurt someone. For a guy that had concussion issues, you'd think he'd be more sensible, and just slash an ankle.

If I were Shanabanny, I'd give him 5.
He does that all the time, that's his standard move. It goes up from there as he gets more and more pissed off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum