GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1

+26
beerandsens
Vandelay
stempniaksen
Oglethorpe
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Hobiesens
dennycrane
Jordo
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
TheAvatar
tim1_2
Flo The Action
spader
Hoags
Riprock
sandysensfan
SensHulk
rooneypoo
Ev
shabbs
PTFlea
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Sens vs. Rangers

(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_lcap20%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_lcap20%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_lcap238%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 9 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_lcap217%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 4 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_lcap24%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_lcap24%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 4% [ 1 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_lcap213%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 3 ]
(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_lcap224%(1) New York Rangers vs (8) Ottawa Senators - Playoffs Round 1 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 24% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 67]

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

First goal was Kuba's fault. Third goal was Cowen. Gotta find a way to find more time and space for Karlsson. I hope he doesn't get punched in the face anymore; we can't afford the penalty

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Showing their nerves a lot. Too bad, if they could finish, they'd be in this, but they can't and they're not right now.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also, if I see Turris taking faceoffs at crucial times, I'm gonna lose it.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Really important to get at least 1 by Lundqvist tonight, if not 4.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Puking2

I can't say I'm surprised.
I guess i can admit to picking rangers in 6... I hope I'm wrong.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jeezus Diddle. Let's get on the board at least here. Can't have Lundqvist in our heads after 1 game.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh alfie!!!!!!!!!!! Cheering

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For the first time in a long time I'm embarrassed with these guys.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, at least we're on the board. I'll take that. Didn't want to get shutout in Game 1.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:For the first time in a long time I'm embarrassed with these guys.

Remember there are still a lot of inexperienced guys in the lineup in their first NHL playoff. The Rangers play tonight is nothing liked the played the Sens before.. and I think the Sens were a little too confident based on the regular season.

Let's hope a couple of lineup changes to get some more muscle in the lineup for next game. Hit the Rangers D hard whenever they can... and take out Boyle...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PK has been good tonight...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

how could you be embarrassed? it's 1 vs 8 out here, it's a 7 game series.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

yeah i agree, this first playoff game is probably hitting the nerves of some of the young guys in ottawa. the real test of how we can do will be on saturday.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice to see Condra get one. Boys are setting a nice tone for Game 2.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

They picked up where they left off in the regular season.

Big Ev wrote:how could you be embarrassed? it's 1 vs 8 out here, it's a 7 game series.

They've played way better than that.

I think we'll see Lehner before this series is over.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:They picked up where they left off in the regular season.

Big Ev wrote:how could you be embarrassed? it's 1 vs 8 out here, it's a 7 game series.

They've played way better than that.

I think we'll see Lehner before this series is over.

you say they could play better then you blame it on Anderson

man sometimes I don't want to be a part of this fan base lol

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Let's not panic, let's not get down. It was one game, and we played very well for portions of it. A couple breakdowns, a couple bad bounces, we missed a couple chances, and that was that. It was critical that they continue to push, and they were rewarded with a couple goals in the third.

Game 2 should be a little tighter, and we will be less nervous.

This team has proven throughout the year that they are resilient, and there's no reason to believe that they can't pull it together and win the next game.

Let's have some faith.

GoSensGo!

Last edited by tim1_2 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They played really well in the latter half of the 3rd. Avoid those horrendous breakdowns and who knows...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum