GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Nashville @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, February 9, 2012

+13
Ev
PTFlea
sandysensfan
SensHulk
TheAvatar
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
stempniaksen
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Riprock wrote:
shabbs wrote:Hat trick for BigRig tonight. Book it.

If you mean he is on the ice for and directly responsible for allowing 3 goals against then I agree Razz
Say what now?

2 goals so far...

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BIG win!

DancingBanana

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Shabbs = God!!!!!

Key to victory = no cementheads in the lineup!!!!!!!

Edmonton on Saturday = winning streak achieved

Man, how badly did this club need that win!?

What a game to remember for Phillips. Two goals in his 1000th and Fisher's return. Couldn't have written a better script.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

WOOHOO!!!! Nice job Sens.

Let's ride this mother all the way...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lee was really strong as well. I liked his game all the way. Carkner will have to practice for a while I think, if I was MacLean I'd play Lee again Saturday without question.

Also, I didn't mind O'Brien's game, no Konopka is fine with me.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

in other news:

http://didgomezscore.com/

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I think this can be directly affiliated to me starting the GDT.

Alright, on a more serious note, I think has everything to do with starting legitimate NHL players and not the twins of incompetence (Carkner, Konopka).

Having a healthy Winchester/O'Brien and Lee is clearly more important than we all realized, imo.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, I'm fine with no Carks and no Konopks. Neil and Smith can handle the load...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see a guy that so many "fans" would like to see gone have a such a huge game. Shame about the win though, because of the rebuild I mean.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

stempniaksen wrote:I think this can be directly affiliated to me starting the GDT.

Alright, on a more serious note, I think has everything to do with starting legitimate NHL players and not the twins of incompetence (Carkner, Konopka).

Having a healthy Winchester/O'Brien and Lee is clearly more important than we all realized, imo.

Clearly with Lee I think - at least until Carkner can get back up to speed.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

stempniaksen wrote:I think this can be directly affiliated to me starting the GDT.

Seriously O'Brien can skate unlike Konopka and had a bigger impact on the game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

2 goals from Phillips is really amazing, but 2 ASSISTS FROM MICHALEK?!?!?!?!?!!

GAME DAY: Nashville @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, February 9, 2012 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAQrSFg3bfEbAXva6b8qa5zcx0bvDRRJm8Gk4ZesV9fT5DrjLybM20BbY-

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

BigRig keeps on rolling.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:in other news:

http://didgomezscore.com/

I was going to do that but you beat me to it ... DANG ...

P.S.: Have you cooked anything cool on you BGE lately?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:2 goals from Phillips is really amazing, but 2 ASSISTS FROM MICHALEK?!?!?!?!?!!

GAME DAY: Nashville @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, February 9, 2012 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAQrSFg3bfEbAXva6b8qa5zcx0bvDRRJm8Gk4ZesV9fT5DrjLybM20BbY-

sorry Ev. What's your point?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Nice to see a guy that so many "fans" would like to see gone have a such a huge game. Shame about the win though, because of the rebuild I mean.
Heh. Fish still gets to ya eh?

Wink

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:
Big Ev wrote:2 goals from Phillips is really amazing, but 2 ASSISTS FROM MICHALEK?!?!?!?!?!!

sorry Ev. What's your point?

Assists are rare for him. 10 on the year before that, for a first line winger. He's a Cy Young player

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum