GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Nashville @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, February 9, 2012

+13
Ev
PTFlea
sandysensfan
SensHulk
TheAvatar
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
stempniaksen
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Via BooBoo: Craig Anderson is in the home end. I'm losing count but it would 19 straight I think.

Gonna ride him into the ground...

Nice to see The Gregger get a shot on Mike Fisher Night. Will there be a pre-game ceremony to signal Mike's return to the Capital?

The ceremony will be for BigRig1000. Shame on you for suggesting otherwise.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Great minds think alike, eh Clutch?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Via BooBoo: Craig Anderson is in the home end. I'm losing count but it would 19 straight I think.

Gonna ride him into the ground...

Nice to see The Gregger get a shot on Mike Fisher Night. Will there be a pre-game ceremony to signal Mike's return to the Capital?

The ceremony will be for BigRig1000. Shame on you for suggesting otherwise.

No, no... pretty sure it's Mike Fisher Night.

GAME DAY: Nashville @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, February 9, 2012 - Page 2 Fishla10

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Mendes: Alex Auld confirms that he's starting tonight vs NAS.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lee, O'Brien, Butler in, Carkner and Konopka out.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Mendes: Alex Auld confirms that he's starting tonight vs NAS.

Kind of sucks that The Gregger won't be part of Mike Fisher Night. Maybe this is an attempt by the organization to get Mike the win as a reward for his community service?

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:I'm not sure I can watch this one to be honest.

Why, you need a stream?

I don't think I can bear another sh1TTy performance. I pay $200 a year to watch the Sens from here......

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Kind of sucks that The Gregger won't be part of Mike Fisher Night. Maybe this is an attempt by the organization to get Mike the win as a reward for his community service?

I thought of it more as a favour so The Gregger could relax and take in all the festivities and really enjoy the montage on the brand new score board.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Great minds think alike, eh Clutch?

I will be bringing a sign that says "Congrats on 1000 Big Rig!" Wifey will take care of the welcome back Fisher sign. True story.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Excellent. That is most welcoming news. I just hope Auld can sustain a full game and not be pulled. Craig needs the break.

Also congratulations are in order for Chris Phillips. It's pretty awesome to now have 2 players who've played at least 1000 games for Ottawa. That's huge.

and of course welcome back Mike Fisher! He had his detractors but he was still a heart and soul guy for Ottawa. A well deserved Standing-O for this guy is in order I'm sure.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Lee, O'Brien, Butler in, Carkner and Konopka out.

I guess Nashville isn't filled with tough guys? I'm okay with those changes. Time to get Lee back in there and from what I've heard O'Brien is doing the job asked of him. Konopka over Butler? Meh.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I guess Nashville isn't filled with tough guys? I'm okay with those changes. Time to get Lee back in there and from what I've heard O'Brien is doing the job asked of him. Konopka over Butler? Meh.

Looks more like O'Brien is taking Konopka's spot in the shuffle. According to TSN anyway:

Michalek - Spezza - Butler
Greening - Turris - Alfredsson
Daugavins - Smith - Condra
Foligno - O'Brien - Neil

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

With Tootoo out there, you'd think the Sens would want someone in the lineup just in case. I guess Neil or Smith could do that.

Wow, Foligno on the fourth line? Doesn't look good for him.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Looks more like O'Brien is taking Konopka's spot in the shuffle. According to TSN anyway:

Michalek - Spezza - Butler
Greening - Turris - Alfredsson
Daugavins - Smith - Condra
Foligno - O'Brien - Neil

Not sure why we don't put The Alfie with Spezza and 9MM and put Butler next to Turris, but I have no mustache, and therefore can't dictate lineups.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Riprock wrote:I'll watch, and I really hope the fans welcome Mike back warmly. Sens just might surprise this game - they have been known to upset the better teams while losing to the poorer ones.

The Sens only scored 1 goal combined against both Elliott & Reimer... how can they score against Rinne.. He is one if not the best goaltender in the NHL right now behind what is a very good defense...

Realistically, I can't see a win.... I want them to win badly.. going to the game and will cheer loudly for the Sens... and Fisher... but Auld will have to stand on his head for the Sens to win this game... question is... can he?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
Riprock wrote:I'll watch, and I really hope the fans welcome Mike back warmly. Sens just might surprise this game - they have been known to upset the better teams while losing to the poorer ones.

The Sens only scored 1 goal combined against both Elliott & Reimer... how can they score against Rinne.. He is one if not the best goaltender in the NHL right now behind what is a very good defense...

Realistically, I can't see a win.... I want them to win badly.. going to the game and will cheer loudly for the Sens... and Fisher... but Auld will have to stand on his head for the Sens to win this game... question is... can he?

They scored 3on Thomas.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

They scored 3on Thomas.

I wonder if we should just forfeit? That would help the rebuild too.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens also beat Lundqvist and Kiprusoff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum