GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Nashville @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, February 9, 2012

+13
Ev
PTFlea
sandysensfan
SensHulk
TheAvatar
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
Number Twenty Nine
shabbs
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
stempniaksen
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
Riprock wrote:I'll watch, and I really hope the fans welcome Mike back warmly. Sens just might surprise this game - they have been known to upset the better teams while losing to the poorer ones.

The Sens only scored 1 goal combined against both Elliott & Reimer... how can they score against Rinne.. He is one if not the best goaltender in the NHL right now behind what is a very good defense...

Realistically, I can't see a win.... I want them to win badly.. going to the game and will cheer loudly for the Sens... and Fisher... but Auld will have to stand on his head for the Sens to win this game... question is... can he?

They scored 3on Thomas.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:
Riprock wrote:I'll watch, and I really hope the fans welcome Mike back warmly. Sens just might surprise this game - they have been known to upset the better teams while losing to the poorer ones.

The Sens only scored 1 goal combined against both Elliott & Reimer... how can they score against Rinne.. He is one if not the best goaltender in the NHL right now behind what is a very good defense...

Realistically, I can't see a win.... I want them to win badly.. going to the game and will cheer loudly for the Sens... and Fisher... but Auld will have to stand on his head for the Sens to win this game... question is... can he?

They scored 3on Thomas.

I wonder if we should just forfeit? That would help the rebuild too.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Sens also beat Lundqvist and Kiprusoff.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:

Good points. There really is no reason why we should win this game based on recent history. That said, can anyone explain how Carolina swept Boston 4-0 in their season series? Weird things happen in the world of sports all the time, let's hope tonight is another example.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lalalala

Pretty nervous that the Preds are going to crush us, but I'll keep the faith (until they score 3 quick ones on Bald).

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I know you meant Auld when you said Bald, but with Anderson on the team, you should be more specific Razz

But as I said, the Sens are an oddity - they have beaten the best, been blown out by the best, beaten the weak, and also lost to the weak... so really, I know it is a cliche, but anything can happen.

Problem's been that lately, the Sens have just been brutal. They don't play consistently, they don't play for a full game, they look apathetic, and just fatigued.

Too much pressure on the top guys to step up, and with arguably a lack of secondary scoring, all the other team has to do is shutdown line 1. Sens need Smith and Foligno to step up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Precisely that. Z.Smith and his line need to pot a couple - early.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Precisely that. Z.Smith and his line need to pot a couple - early.
Diddle, anyone needs to pot a couple early. ANYONE.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

True that.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sorry guys but we're getting raped

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hat trick for BigRig tonight. Book it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Carkner and Konopka out?!!!??!?!?!

Ahhhhh! Cheering Ahhhhh! :KKK: Cheers TwoThumbsUp! Smartass GolfingBanana MJ PartyTime! Dancing Dumbo Wolfie NOT! Snoopydance :spaz: TowelWave HappyDance1 Lalalala Dancing Rockon Ole! Monkey TipHat Tantrum DancingBanana NotWorthy cheers ThumbsUp I love you

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Hat trick for BigRig tonight. Book it.

If you mean he is on the ice for and directly responsible for allowing 3 goals against then I agree Razz

Best of luck CP4, 1000 games is a huge milestone. You might no be a solid defenceman these days, but you're still a good guy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:

If you mean he is on the ice for and directly responsible for allowing 3 goals against then I agree Razz

Best of luck CP4, 1000 games is a huge milestone. You might no be a solid defenceman these days, but you're still a good guy.

First overall pick in his draft year, scored the Stanley Cup Winning goal in '07. Yeah, he's had an illustrious career.

Now, if he could just line up Fisher for a huge hit at the blue line that would be good.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Spezza and Michalek with 4 shots each. That lines has combined for 7 points.

About flippin' time.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Riprock wrote:

Say what now?

2 goals so far...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BIG win!

DancingBanana

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Shabbs = God!!!!!

Key to victory = no cementheads in the lineup!!!!!!!

Edmonton on Saturday = winning streak achieved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum