GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+24
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
asq2
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
dennycrane
Hoags
SensHulk
ddt
NEELY
Ev
cash
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Riprock
wprager
spader
shabbs
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
Good learning experience actually. They learned to win last year and saw the highest of highs, and now they experience the other side. Will make them better in the long run; more seasoned

That's just something losers say to make themselves feel better about being losers.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Michallica wrote:
Good learning experience actually. They learned to win last year and saw the highest of highs, and now they experience the other side. Will make them better in the long run; more seasoned

That's just something losers say to make themselves feel better about being losers.

Rather they lose down there than up here.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

New "All Star" donuts:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 19 AkGxyewCQAEMhCr

I can't remember where I saw this link, but I check it everyday even though I know the answer. It makes me laugh that someone took the time to do it.

http://www.didgomezscore.com/

Classic.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.celebrations-gomez.com/

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Columbus' owner sent a letter to their season ticket holders:

http://www.jacketscannon.com/2012/1/27/2751924/breaking-j-p-mac-sends-letter-to-season-ticket-holders

What's funny is that they legitimately tried to give the team a shot in the arm in the off-season, and it didn't work out. You gotta feel sorry for Columbus fans (however many there are).

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Looks like that is a heads up that the team is gonna be offloading pretty much everyone. Saying goodbye to their best player in franchise history will be a hard bullet to bite.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Riprock wrote:Looks like that is a heads up that the team is gonna be offloading pretty much everyone. Saying goodbye to their best player in franchise history will be a hard bullet to bite.

The problem isn't the team as much as the management who put them together. Blowing it up and trading all of them won't do much if they have an incompotent GM making stupid moves and bad coaching.

That entire organization needs to bring people who know what they are doing, and actually care.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sweathog down! Robert Hegyes (Juan Epstein on Welcome Back, Kotter) has passed away after an apparent heart attack. He was 60. I suddenly feel old.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Sweathog down! Robert Hedges (Juan Epstein on Welcome Back, Kotter) has passed away after an apparent heart attack. He was 60. I suddenly feel old.

Not true. He forged a note from his mom saying that he missed work because of a fatal heart attack.

RIP Juan.

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Melnyk/Heatley hearing date to be set soon:
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2012/01/26/19299831.html

NHLPA will defend the grievance on Heatley's behalf. If he loses, the Sharks may be on the hook for the $4M that Melnyk is trying to get back.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Sweathog down! Robert Hegyes (Juan Epstein on Welcome Back, Kotter) has passed away after an apparent heart attack. He was 60. I suddenly feel old.

Not true. He forged a doctors note from his mom saying that he missed work because of a fatal heart attack.

RIP Juan.

Signed "Epstein's Mother", no doubt. Well done.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Melnyk/Heatley hearing date to be set soon:
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ottawa/2012/01/26/19299831.html

NHLPA will defend the grievance on Heatley's behalf. If he loses, the Sharks may be on the hook for the $4M that Melnyk is trying to get back.

Yeah, this is gonna be interesting to see.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Sweathog down! Robert Hedges (Juan Epstein on Welcome Back, Kotter) has passed away after an apparent heart attack. He was 60. I suddenly feel old.

Not true. He forged a note from his mom saying that he missed work because of a fatal heart attack.

RIP Juan.

You know he had a twin brother named Amal?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice move by the Hawks to acquire Brendan Morrison from Calgary.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For literally nothing - Brian Connelly - some dude who lights the minors up.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

RIP Juan.

You know he had a twin brother named Amal?

har! har!

As in, if you've seen Juan.... you've seen Amal?

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore

SpezDispenser wrote:For literally nothing - Brian Connelly - some dude who lights the minors up.
makes me wonder if our little AHL superstar has any value...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum