GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+24
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
asq2
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
dennycrane
Hoags
SensHulk
ddt
NEELY
Ev
cash
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Riprock
wprager
spader
shabbs
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Hyperbole, always hyperbole.

Yes, there are some Leafs fans who lack the hockey IQ required to have a decent discussion. Ever listen to the post-game call-in show here? 50% of the people in any city have below-average intelligence. I assume a similar split exists for hockey IQ.

I should not need to defend my position of not seeing anyone worthy of blind hatred on the Blue team. Your assertion that you have to hate anyone in blue regardless of the name on the back is kind of ironic, given your last statement regarding the IQ of the general Leafs fan.

Trust me, when they meet up in the playoffs I will probably find a reason to hate someone in blue. Why waste my energy on that now?

I also have nothing but blind hatred for all things Blue Team.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Trust me, when they meet up in the playoffs I will probably find a reason to hate someone in blue. Why waste my energy on that now?

It doesn't take any energy to hate them. I'm hating them right now, without even trying.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ty Conklin is on waivers, due to Joey MacDonald's great play as a call-up.

We're not picking up Conklin, don't even start.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Ty Conklin is on waivers, due to Joey MacDonald's great play as a call-up.

Just the fact that he's a Red Wing makes him better than Auld or even The Gregger.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Ty Conklin is on waivers, due to Joey MacDonald's great play as a call-up.

Just the fact that he's a Red Wing makes him better than Auld or even The Gregger.

Just because the Red Wings waived him ...

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I really like Conklin as a backup, but he's had a pretty poor year. He didn't have a very good year last year, either. Meh. He's a 35 year old backup. Might be time to hang them up?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

A Caps win today leapfrogs them into 8th. Yes, that means that the Leafs bump down to 9th (and even with Washington in games played).

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

hope washington loses tonight. i'll take the seperation of points from 9th place than to see toronto on the outside

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, a Caps loss would serve us better in the long run.

Some ugly matchups tomorrow for the Sens...

Devils vs Leafs
Rangers vs Penguins
Flyers vs Jets

No 3-point games please.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Yeah, a Caps loss would serve us better in the long run.

Devils vs Leafs
Rangers vs Penguins
Flyers vs Jets

No 3-point games please.

You shut your dirty mouth. The Leafs sliding into the 9th spot is too delicious a tidbit to pass up.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:

Devils vs Leafs
Rangers vs Penguins
Flyers vs Jets

No 3-point games please.

You shut your dirty mouth. The Leafs sliding into the 9th spot is too delicious a tidbit to pass up.

Tempting, but I care more for the success of our team than the leafs failing. They'll slide into 9th spot on their own soon enough

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
spader wrote:

Devils vs Leafs
Rangers vs Penguins
Flyers vs Jets

No 3-point games please.

Tempting, but I care more for the success of our team than the leafs failing. They'll slide into 9th spot on their own soon enough

:crossarms: I don't wanna.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:I really don't get all this hate against Toronto. I would *love* to meet up with them in the playoffs because that is the *only* way we will ever be able to shut up the obnoxious Leafs fans (true story: not *all* of them are obnoxious).

I get the rooting for your team and against the Leafs if the two are playing each other, or if the Leafs happen to stand between your team and a playoff spot. Right now the Sens are ahead of the Leafs. There is no need to wish for Winnipeg to make it in ahead of them. Is it Burke? Is it Wilson? Surely it's not the players -- Phaneuf is the only one worthy of any kind of negative emotions. There's no Tucker, Corson, Domi, Roberts, Belfour to hate on any more. I miss the old rivalry, don't you?

Burke, Wilson & Leaf fans are why I hate the Leafs... but then again.. I have always hated the Leafs... even going back to the Harold Ballard era...

Burke is just arrogant.

Wilson is smug and arrogant...

Leaf fans are arrogant and confrontational and

All 3 of the above have the 'holier than thou' attitude...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
Michallica wrote:
spader wrote:

Devils vs Leafs
Rangers vs Penguins
Flyers vs Jets

No 3-point games please.

:crossarms: I don't wanna.

:slap:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

spader wrote:

Devils vs Leafs
Rangers vs Penguins
Flyers vs Jets

No 3-point games please.

HA HA! I know... I've been on the "Diddle the Leafs" charge as well... it hurt me to type that...

Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, dare to dream about having the Sens and Jets as Division leaders in the East? Would be nice to see those Canadian teams leading in that position...

#daretodream

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

2-0 Carolina already. Vokoun pulled, Neuvirth in. Caps being outshot 14-2.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

From the comment section of the TSN article on the Sens win:

erik karlsson is a 21 year old defenceman who has 15 more points than heatley , 17 more than nash and 12 more than oveckin Report this comment!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 55 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum