GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Tampa Bay @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, January 5, 2012

+8
Da lil Guy
PTFlea
shabbs
Riprock
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
KidKarlsson
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Bad karma for taking a goalie out. What goes around comes around. Not worth it.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:Bad karma for taking a goalie out. What goes around comes around. Not worth it.

I hear both our goalies are awful, so does it matter?

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

It does matter. You wouldn't want retaliation in any form - even if it isn't now, but in the future. Hockey players, despite the head injuries, don't forget (thanks to the media too).

If Lundqvist is their MVP, then the logical retaliation from them is to eliminate the Sens MVP, and that could be Karlsson, Spezza Michalek or Aflredsson. Can't afford to lose anyone of them. And if Anderson was the recipient, joking aside, the Sens would be worse off.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:It does matter. You wouldn't want retaliation in any form - even if it isn't now, but in the future. Hockey players, despite the head injuries, don't forget (thanks to the media too).

If Lundqvist is their MVP, then the logical retaliation from them is to eliminate the Sens MVP, and that could be Karlsson, Spezza Michalek or Aflredsson. Can't afford to lose anyone of them. And if Anderson was the recipient, joking aside, the Sens would be worse off.

Diddle it. Down with the King, I say.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Both Philly goalies are struggling. Pronger is out. Jagr is out. I hear Timonen may be out, too. If there was ever a time to have a home-and-home against the Flyers this may be it. Gotta hit Giroux hard and often -- that little conversation he had with Laviolette on 24/7 makes me think he may be susceptible to suggestions -- as in, back off or we will concuss you again.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I was at the game where we got creamed by the Flyers 7-2. Payback this weekend? Twofold?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Loved Anderson's tweet from last night:

Another awesome sellout #sens crowd! Gets me in #beastmode. Congrats to #prospect Mika Zibanejad on his GWG for the #wjc12 gold medal.

https://twitter.com/#!/CraigAnderson41/status/155144130610216961

Hopefully he's getting back on his game.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beastmode eh?

Heh heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum