GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kings fire Murray

+4
Hoags
Ev
Flo The Action
Riprock
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kings fire Murray Empty Kings fire Murray Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=382586

2Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm sure he'll land somewhere. maybe here in some capacity?

3Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:47 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I'm sure he'll land somewhere. maybe here in some capacity?

I asked that to an NHL guy on twitter and he said "I think Ottawa is happy with MacLean" Facepalm lol

4Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:I'm sure he'll land somewhere. maybe here in some capacity?

Let's rename the team to the Ottawa Murrays Smile

They've got an enviable roster in Los Angeles and yet Murray somehow made them one of the worst offensive teams in the league. I'm shocked that we scored almost 30g more than the Kings so far.

5Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:

I asked that to an NHL guy on twitter and he said "I think Ottawa is happy with MacLean" Facepalm lol
yeah well obviously not as coach.

6Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:

Let's rename the team to the Ottawa Murrays Smile

They've got an enviable roster in Los Angeles and yet Murray somehow made them one of the worst offensive teams in the league. I'm shocked that we scored almost 30g more than the Kings so far.
who knows what's really going on in that dressing room. In today's NHL more often then not it's the coach that gets the axe first.

7Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:30 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Meh... coach takes the fall... players should feel bad about this. Tide goes out... tide goes in... so is the way of the NHL world...

8Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can't argue with this firing. The players need to be better obviously, but I'd have fired Murray as well by now.

9Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:17 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kings fire Murray 1247hjd

Two and a Half Murrays! Tuesdays at 10 on CBS.

Bryan, the oldest and the owner of the house. Bryan has a strong speech impediment and a serious knack of overpaying his free agents! You'll often find Bryan by the fireplace with a nice glass of Shiraz. Or getting smashed and getting his groove on with the women of the local lawn bowling club.

Terry, who loses his job and is forced to move into his brother's place. Terry has a less prominent speech impediment, and like his teams, he has trouble "scoring" - if you catch my drift! Terry is often found cleaning up for his brother after one of his rowdy bingo nights with the gals.

Then there's Tim the annoying nephew who looks like a slightly inbred version of Ricky Gervais! Tim is often found at Bingo clubs and retirement homes "scouting" for his uncle Bryan. He's not very book smart and often eats out of house and home at the expense of his uncle. Even though Bryan hates Tim nosing around his house, he is stuck with him for good!

Catch this crazy trio Tuesday's at 10 on CBS. Two and a Half Murrays!

Note:This is a parody of the Sheen version, not the awful Kutcher one!

10Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 Very amusing.

11Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Inbred version of Ricky Gervais. That's almost as good as the Lester joke on Chuck this past week.

12Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:29 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

let's hope Bryan doesn't get cast off like Charlie

13Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It is strongly believed that Daryl Sutter will be named the new HC for the LA Kings.

14Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:It is strongly believed that Daryl Sutter will be named the new HC for the LA Kings.

What? Diddle, that's hilarious. Hope he's a better coach than he was/is a GM.

15Kings fire Murray Empty Re: Kings fire Murray Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:45 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

He got the Flames to Game 7 of the cup final as a coach. He was good as a coach but a lousy GM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum