GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hurricanes fire LaViolette

+2
PTFlea
Cronie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Apparently, the Canes have fired HC Peter LaViolette.

He's to be succeeded by former Canes Head Coach (and former Leaf coach) Paul Maurice.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=258260&lid=headline&lpos=topStory_main

2Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:22 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dammit. Can we have Laviolette as an assistant. I can't believe they do as well as they do with the injuries they have and Staal sucking.

3Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:23 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

And Corvo sucking too I forgot. And everyone else.

4Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:25 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:And Corvo sucking too I forgot. And everyone else.
HA HA! Beauty... if only he would suck just as much when they play us. BAH!

5Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:26 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah really Shabbs.

6Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:44 pm

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

E. Staal has been pathetic this season. I have to think that's contributed.

7Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:25 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

mattshock wrote:E. Staal has been pathetic this season. I have to think that's contributed.

Honestly, I've seen a few Canes games and he's been horrible. Useless as ***s on a bull.

8Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:28 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
mattshock wrote:E. Staal has been pathetic this season. I have to think that's contributed.

Honestly, I've seen a few Canes games and he's been horrible. Useless as ***s on a bull.

That huge contract seems to be having an effect I guess... LOL

9Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They're just dead then, 8 years of 8 million dollars and the kid has been in a steady decline for a while.

10Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Paul Maurice to return?

Wink

11Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Paul Maurice to return?

Wink

Unbelievable huh? He's a lucky, lucky, lucky man right now to have another job as head coach in the NHL.

12Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:57 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:They're just dead then, 8 years of 8 million dollars and the kid has been in a steady decline for a while.

Who is he playing with? Is it because he has no one to play with?

13Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:57 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Wink

Yeah I don't understand this...

14Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:11 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Rod Brind'Amour is a -17 this year. Christ...

15Hurricanes fire LaViolette Empty Re: Hurricanes fire LaViolette Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

504Heater wrote:

Wink

Unbelievable huh? He's a lucky, lucky, lucky man right now to have another job as head coach in the NHL.
Holy crap I was joking but I see he actually is taking over. I should spend some time and read more before I post....

MAN! That is funny.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum