GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about shipping from UK

+5
wprager
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
garblar
Ev
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:23 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Big Ev wrote:yeah I already checked that to make sure. They are region-free. Everyone is buying them from Amazon UK because of the HUGE price difference ($120 here in Canada.

It's like Subway only with DVDs.

The only sub that matters, The Pizza Sub, is the same price here as in the States. $5. There is no other sub that matters.

chicken bacon

Is that a Subway sub? If so, you should know that Subway doesn't really serve anything resembling chicken or steak for that matter.

Or, maybe you're just throwing out random meat-words...if that's the case:

turkey ham

It's the same as Timmy Ho's. Their "chicken" might not even be food, let alone meat. I can't eat that junk. To be completely honest, I can't stand Subway. Their veggies are disgusting. Everything there is either overly processed or overly preserved.

32Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The subway "chicken breast" sucks and is fake meat, but their "chicken" in the "chicken bacon ranch" is quality. Most expensive sub for a reason

33Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:03 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Ordered Harry Potter too. $48 CAD for 8 Cussing blurays? Sign me the Diddle up

34Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don't know the movies well, but you can get the Alien Anthology blu-ray set for a total of $23 CAD (including shipping and fees) on Amazon UK.

conversely, it is $49.99 on .ca and $69.99 on .com

35Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Don't know the movies well, but you can get the Alien Anthology blu-ray set for a total of $23 CAD (including shipping and fees) on Amazon UK.

Whaaaaaat???

First 3 Aliens are classic, absolutely badass. When Sci-fi was the shizzle.
I'm jumping on that like a virgin on Jessica Alba

EDIT: And it doesn't include those pathetic VS Predators "sequels". I'm in.

36Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:08 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Back to the future Trilogy, Bourne Trilogy, and Alien Anthology for $80-ish MJ

37Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKid wrote:Back to the future Trilogy, Bourne Trilogy, and Alien Anthology for $80-ish MJ

Bought Bourne trilogy for $23.99 on Amazon US black friday.

Is Alien worth a blind buy?

was gonna buy Frozen Planet too, but it is region 2 only.

38Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:20 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Alien is the Dung. It probably looks pretty good on HD too.
Sci-fi with a very good story, don't see that often.

39Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:40 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

LeKid wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Don't know the movies well, but you can get the Alien Anthology blu-ray set for a total of $23 CAD (including shipping and fees) on Amazon UK.

Whaaaaaat???

First 2 Aliens are classic, absolutely badass. When Sci-fi was the shizzle.
I'm jumping on that like a virgin on Jessica Alba

EDIT: And it doesn't include those pathetic VS Predators "sequels". I'm in.

FYP

40Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKid wrote:Alien is the Dung. It probably looks pretty good on HD too.

ok I bought it. even though I hate horror and it says that these are horror...

41Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:15 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, the 3rd and 4th Alien movies are crap, but the first two are spectacular (particulary the 2nd, Aliens).

"It's game over man! Game over!"

42Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:

Alien is a Ridley-Effing-Scott sci fi classic. In some ways, though, Aliens (the second) is better. The two together are awesome. I must get this.

43Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Rockon Cool Ridley Scott is making a new Alein movie...A prequel to the first one.

Vertigo Ahhhhh! :KKK: Cheers TwoThumbsUp! Dancing Dumbo NOT! Snoopydance :spaz: HappyDance1 Dancing RocknRoll

44Question about shipping from UK - Page 3 Empty Re: Question about shipping from UK Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:08 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Alien is a Ridley-Effing-Scott sci fi classic. In some ways, though, Aliens (the second) is better. The two together are awesome. I must get this.

1st one is Scott, 2nd James Cameron and 3rd is Fincher. I like all 3 directors, but Ridley Scott is a legend.
His next movie out next year with Charlize Theron and Naomi Rapace is I believe his first reunion with Sci-fi. Damon Lindelof (Lost) is one of the writers Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum