GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Under Armour Question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Under Armour Question Empty Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:24 am

Just wondering if anyone has purchase multiple types of Under Armour (compression, fitted and loose). I'm a medium in the loose but was wondering if I should go up to a large in fitted... any suggestions?

2Under Armour Question Empty Re: Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:38 am

I bought a medium fitted....go with a large.

3Under Armour Question Empty Under Armour Question 1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:40 am

Just wondering if anyone has purchase multiple types of Under Armour (compression, fitted and loose). I'm a medium in the loose but was wondering if I should go up to a large in fitted... any suggestions?

4Under Armour Question Empty Re: Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:49 am

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

If i remember right (i haven't really used Under Armour in a few years), but the sizes should be relative, so you should stick with a Med. I think a large fitted would feel like you were wearing a med loose, meaning it wouldn't be fitted..

5Under Armour Question Empty Re: Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:59 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:Just wondering if anyone has purchase multiple types of Under Armour (compression, fitted and loose). I'm a medium in the loose but was wondering if I should go up to a large in fitted... any suggestions?

What are your dimensions? That might be useful.

6Under Armour Question Empty Re: Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:00 pm

I don't know about that, Amnesia. I have a medium fitted and it feels like its trying to merge with my skin and become one. Its incredibly uncomfortable and I ended up giving it away.

7Under Armour Question Empty Re: Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 pm

PKC wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:Just wondering if anyone has purchase multiple types of Under Armour (compression, fitted and loose). I'm a medium in the loose but was wondering if I should go up to a large in fitted... any suggestions?

What are your dimensions? That might be useful.

My dimension suggest that I should be a large.. I guess the low end of the large spectrum... probably 33 waist and 42 chest... My medium loose is pretty comfortable...

8Under Armour Question Empty Re: Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

MDs are 30-40 in chest and larges are 42-44 in... they like to keep you guessing if you're 41 ins Smile

9Under Armour Question Empty Re: Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 pm

The first mistake you are making is to buy Under Armour. That's buying a name. Go to MEC and get their brand stuff. It's just as good quality if not better and it's way cheaper. I bought 4 short sleeved shirts to wear under my bullet-proof vest and they are a life saver. $17 each on sale is what I paid, but they are around $25 each.

10Under Armour Question Empty Re: Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:23 pm

hemlock wrote:The first mistake you are making is to buy Under Armour. That's buying a name. Go to MEC and get their brand stuff. It's just as good quality if not better and it's way cheaper. I bought 4 short sleeved shirts to wear under my bullet-proof vest and they are a life saver. $17 each on sale is what I paid, but they are around $25 each.

yeah the shirts are the life saver Under Armour Question Icon_razz

11Under Armour Question Empty Re: Under Armour Question Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:17 pm

Gohan wrote:
hemlock wrote:The first mistake you are making is to buy Under Armour. That's buying a name. Go to MEC and get their brand stuff. It's just as good quality if not better and it's way cheaper. I bought 4 short sleeved shirts to wear under my bullet-proof vest and they are a life saver. $17 each on sale is what I paid, but they are around $25 each.

yeah the shirts are the life saver Under Armour Question Icon_razz

Yep, on a hot summer day, you could cook eggs under there. Quite unpleasant, but necessary for the job. MEC's moisture wicking gear is top notch though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum