GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fisher Question

+3
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fisher Question Empty Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can we please try Fisher on the wing now? We have nothing to lose, why not unleash the beast. Let him drive the lanes with Vermette as his center - or even better with Spezza as his center and Heatley on the left-wing. Give me a break. This guy was born to play wing. He's a Morrow clone, yet no one will even think about doing this on this team.

Coaches are dumb sometimes - and don't tell me that Fisher wouldn't feel comfortable at wing. I don't give a Dung. Get there and don't complain.

Give me a reason why not.

2Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It can't get any worse. What's gonna happen? So he struggles and doesn't score. He's doing nothing right now so why not? I agree Heater.

- Unknown Author

3Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:55 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fisher feels comfortable as long as it's what Fisher wants. How is he not comfortable on the wing, yet only too willing to play the point on the PP?

BTW, he's taking Heatley's spot on the PP tonight.

4Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:59 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Fisher feels comfortable as long as it's what Fisher wants. How is he not comfortable on the wing, yet only too willing to play the point on the PP?

Finally a taste of accountability for Heatley? Baby steps I guess.

- Unknown Author

5Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:02 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Fisher feels comfortable as long as it's what Fisher wants. How is he not comfortable on the wing, yet only too willing to play the point on the PP?

Does anyone think he'll be more willing to go to the middle of the ice with Schubert firing from the blue line? that guy is going to kill someone. Heatley is probably scared Dung about going on the PP tonight.

6Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

B B B Bird is the Word wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Does anyone think he'll be more willing to go to the middle of the ice with Schubert firing from the blue line? that guy is going to kill someone. Heatley is probably scared Dung about going on the PP tonight.

Tee hee. Exciting times. Which one of these tools will get it in between the shoulders - but good? My $$s on...actually, my money's on Heatley.

7Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not to worry guys because you won't see Heatley anywhere near the front of the net.

- Unknown Author

8Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:25 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Not to worry guys because you won't see Heatley anywhere near the front of the net.

Don't worry...you won't see Heatley anywhere on the ice.

9Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:41 am

PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Not to worry guys because you won't see Heatley anywhere near the front of the net.

Come on now...its not exactly like he's the flash out there....it doesn't take a whole lot of effort to see a guy that size skating that slow. He may not be noticeable for any good reasons, but you'll definitely notice him.

10Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:47 am

The_Dude

The_Dude
Prospect
Prospect

cash wrote:
PKC wrote:

Come on now...its not exactly like he's the flash out there....it doesn't take a whole lot of effort to see a guy that size skating that slow. He may not be noticeable for any good reasons, but you'll definitely notice him.

Your right we see him waving his stick in the air calling for the puck...

11Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:51 am

The_Dude wrote:
cash wrote:
PKC wrote:

Maybe we've got a good combo here - Heatley waving his stick around his shoulders, and Shubert ALWAYS shooting it up at his team mates' heads.....as long as we keep it below the shoulders, we might get a few goals out of it. :oops:

12Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:28 pm

The_Dude wrote:
cash wrote:
PKC wrote:

waiving his stick, both calling for a puck and taking ill-sdvised slashing/cross-checking/tripping/interference penalties.

13Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:09 pm

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

A pilon coould take Heatley's spot on the PP

14Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I want Fisher as a winger. Smile

15Fisher Question Empty Re: Fisher Question Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TeamRenzo wrote:

A pilon coould take Heatley's spot on the PP

Ice Chips say Fisher or Neil.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum