GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011

+11
SensHulk
cash
sandysensfan
Ev
spader
Da lil Guy
shabbs
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Riprock
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Sens @ Sabres - 11-11-11: Who wins?

Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_lcap267%Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 67% [ 4 ]
Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_lcap217%Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_lcap216%Game Day - Senators @ Sabres , 7:30PM, Friday, Movember 11, 2011 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Yep, Nik Hagman would have really hurt to pick up.

lol the guy wasn't picked up by ANY team and is in the AHL now.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Peggy wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Yep, Nik Hagman would have really hurt to pick up.

lol the guy wasn't picked up by ANY team and is in the AHL now.

Still an upgrade on our 2nd line lool.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Actually, Diddle it. Let them win and lose through it as kids. It's frustrating as Dung though...not sure what it is about the 2nd line, but...it won't do.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
No, I meant Alfie returning to the lineup. Plus, Enroth might be good, but he's no Miller.

You're right. Right now he's much better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I blame SpezzzzzzzD.

I'm afraifd it's Dash's GDTs. His record must be as bad as mine now.

Shabbs, it's time.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm thinking is time for Peggy GDT

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Phillips took his first penalty of the year tonight Uhoh!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

U know what was one good thing from the game? Cowen. He looked great and very poised.

Edit: oh and alfie is still awesome. Best forward all night.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Games like tonight are tough to take, it feels like things are hopeless, when in reality they're a few years down the road - as we all thought.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Clutch GDTs are a mere 9 or so days away. I'll be back at my usual 6 am routine and ready to rock and or roll.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:U know what was one good thing from the game? Cowen. He looked great and very poised.

Edit: oh and alfie is still awesome. Best forward all night.
Cowen and Alfie were the only players who were on the good side of the +/- stat last night. Two best players for the Sens last night for sure.

Guys, get used to this. This team is rebuilding, there will be ups and downs...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:In all seriousness, this could be rather bad for Buffalo.
What?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:In all seriousness, this could be rather bad for Buffalo.
What?

Perhaps not...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Heh heh.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Shabbs, it's time.

It's because I want to the Sens to draft Yakupov, so my GDT's cause the Sens to magically suck. So, the only right thing to do is to continue to create GDT's in hopes they lose every game from here on out. Still may not be enough to finish worse than Columbus, however.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:
wprager wrote:

Shabbs, it's time.

It's because I want to the Sens to draft Yakupov, so my GDT's cause the Sens to magically suck. So, the only right thing to do is to continue to create GDT's in hopes they lose every game from here on out. Still may not be enough to finish worse than Columbus, however.

That's the spirit! Maybe we can suck ourselves right out of a franchise while we're at it! Nod

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Clearly I was being funny. If you seriously think that my indirect actions effect the team, then I don't know what to say.

Why wouldn't I want the Sens to draft a franchise player? And your overreaction that them finishing last means relocation/bankruptcy you are also delusional.

Do I want the team to win? Of course. But unless they win the cup, which I don't think they will, then I'd rather they get the next best thing - the best player available.

If they don't have players on the team that are going to help us, and they can't attract star players to sign here, they have to draft them.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Losers will be losers. 0 respect for that kind of attitude. It's really doing NYI well eh? Columbus, LOOK OUT! Florida, oh me oh my, 1o years without a playoff birth.

Yup, drafting the "best player possible" always works, haha. What a joke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum