GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011

+15
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
shabbs
wprager
SensGirl11
Ev
Hoags
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
NEELY
rooneypoo
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Sens vs. Rags - Nov. 9: Who wins?

Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap280%Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 80% [ 4 ]
Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 13]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Carkner and Alfredsson on the ice for the pre-game skate. Damn!

Lee's 9 lives might be just about to run out. Lee to the Oilers for Omark?

Fixed. Why on earth would Omark be worth anymore than Lee? He's literally done nothing as an NHL player.

Look at it from an Oilers POV, why would you want to move a kid with upside for a fringe NHL D-man.

I'm looking at it from both POV. Why would either team do that? Ottawa has enough border line, offensivly skilled NHLers up front right now. Filatov, Butler, Petersson, Hoffman... Omark is in that group.

Lee's days in Ottawa are pretty close to done and he may even be waiver. Omark isn't a player that anyone would give anything signifigant for.

I;m actually not sure why the Sens would really want to do it either. If the kid doesn't want to play in the AHL or whatever - not sure of the issue - he'll do no better here. I assume we'd send him down after a few games.

Pretty much. Omark is a fringe NHLer who actually looks a lot like Filatov right now except he's 3 years older.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:The road trip coming up will 100% determine the season. If they can somehow come out of the next 10 games at 500, they may be alright. Anything better than that is a dream road trip, anything worse and it will be tough for the Sens to make it in.

Just before Christmas is usually the time teams have either surpassed or met expectations and can make a run or fell well below expectations or in the Sens case just as expeted and are probably out.

This is where Anderson needs to make his mark with this year's Sens perhaps more than any other time. We rarely do well with Western road trips to begin with, but to have pressure packed games in Buffalo, then Toronto, then at the end at the Pens will make it extra hard.

Anderson for the season!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ScoreOttawa Daniel Slater
David Rundblad is back in Sens lineup, Brian Lee is out.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:ScoreOttawa Daniel Slater

Shocking.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Praise Peggy! Guaranteed win for Sens of Ottawa

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ian_mendes Ian Mendes
Alfredsson has been cleared for contact after passing his baseline test yesterday.

Feels like he could come in tonight for 12-15 minutes of mostly special teams, but I still doubt he does.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:ian_mendes Ian Mendes
Alfredsson has been cleared for contact after passing his baseline test yesterday.

Feels like he could come in tonight for 12-15 minutes of mostly special teams, but I still doubt he does.

Have you not been reading the other posts? He isn't sure when he'll back but will travel with the team

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:

Shocking.

https://twitter.com/#!/SensReporter/status/134308678902890496

Rundblad in. MacLean says he's just a better player than Lee at this point - that simple.

Vertigo

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Peggy wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:ian_mendes Ian Mendes

Have you not been reading the other posts? He isn't sure when he'll back but will travel with the team

Do you not know Alfie? He's a player who could easily be in the pre game warmup at this point. Mac saying it's up to him, hmmm....Alfie is Alfie.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Shocking.

Rundblad in. MacLean says he's just a better player than Lee at this point - that simple.

Vertigo

Wow, that's something I didn't expect Mac to say lool. I 100% agree, and am not sure why Rundblad wasn't in the game last game, but I think it's safe to say that's that for Lee (who I *continue* to like). Huge statement from Mac.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Shocking.

Vertigo

Wow, that's something I didn't expect Mac to say lool. I 100% agree, and am not sure why Rundblad wasn't in the game last game, but I think it's safe to say that's that for Lee (who I *continue* to like). Huge statement from Mac.

Highly communicationish statement from the coach there. It's all about communicating and communication.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I feel bad for Lee, there's almost no chance he plays again - especially with Carkner coming back soon.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Can we get anything for him? Will he find a job elsewhere or is this really it for him? He's a very hard worker and doesn't complain, there must be a spot on one of the 29 other teams for him...right? Even as a 7th man.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:
This is the first meeting between the Sens and Rangers since the Rangers' Wolski injured Alfredsson on a late hit that has kept the Sens Captain out of the line-up with a concussion. However, Wolski has since been sidelined with his own injury problems. Karma at work from the Hockey Gods?

I'll consider it Karma when he has surgery to repair his hernia, and develops a nasty infection that will cause his balls to shrivel up and fall off.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Can we get anything for him? Will he find a job elsewhere or is this really it for him? He's a very hard worker and doesn't complain, there must be a spot on one of the 29 other teams for him...right? Even as a 7th man.

I think so personally. I made a thread about it because it must be imminent.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Going to the game, finally! Conflicted, though. If I wear my old jersey I have a (slim) chance at some prizes, but how can I not wear the Heritage Jersey which got me these tickets?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Heritage jersey Prags, come on!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Going to the game, finally! Conflicted, though. If I wear my old jersey I have a (slim) chance at some prizes, but how can I not wear the Heritage Jersey which got me these tickets?

I will be wearing my Heritage jersey. I'll try to swing by your section and say hi.

GDT is complete, lines up to date. Done and done.

EDIT: Added a poll.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum