GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011

+15
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
shabbs
wprager
SensGirl11
Ev
Hoags
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
NEELY
rooneypoo
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Sens vs. Rags - Nov. 9: Who wins?

Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap280%Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 80% [ 4 ]
Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%Game Day - Rangers @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Wednesday, Movember 9, 2011 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:Have the Sens won a game with Lee in the lineup this year? Seriously.

Nope, they haven't. Winless with Lee. It's a shame because it paints him in a bad picture unfairly. But yes, Rundblad has helped the team win.

Lee is a 7th D man at this point in his career on a borderline playoff team. It's not his fault the Sens are not winning when he is in the lineup but he doesn't absolutely nothing to help the Sens win games. He's just there not to make a mistake.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, I'd get in the more offensive Rundblad - especially against the Rangers. I'm sure Mac will tell Lee that it's not his fault, but he's caught in another numbers game. I would almost bet $$ on Rundblad getting the nod today.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Carkner and Alfredsson on the ice for the pre-game skate. Damn!

Lee's 9 lives might be just about to run out. Lee + to the Oilers for Omark?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensChirp SensChirp
Looks like David Rundblad will draw back in against the #Rangers. According to @Syl_St_Laurent paired with Phillips at the morning skate.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ian_mendes Ian Mendes
Alfredsson now staying on the ice with teammates. Good sign that he probably passed his baseline test yesterday.
29 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Alfie time tonight or more likely Friday IMO! NotWorthy

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:Carkner and Alfredsson on the ice for the pre-game skate. Damn!

Lee's 9 lives might be just about to run out. Lee to the Oilers for Omark?

Fixed. Why on earth would Omark be worth anymore than Lee? He's literally done nothing as an NHL player.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hopefully Alfi can draw back in tonight.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Hopefully Alfi can draw back in tonight.

TONIGHT?!?!?!?!?! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:Hopefully Alfi can draw back in tonight.

Doubtful I think, but I guess no one knows yet.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Carkner and Alfredsson on the ice for the pre-game skate. Damn!

Fixed. Why on earth would Omark be worth anymore than Lee? He's literally done nothing as an NHL player.

Look at it from an Oilers POV, why would you want to move a kid with upside for a fringe NHL D-man.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

He didn't practice on a line so I really doubt it.

I'd say Friday against the Slugs looks like a good.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Look at it from an Oilers POV, why would you want to move a kid with upside for a fringe NHL D-man.

I'm looking at it from both POV. Why would either team do that? Ottawa has enough border line, offensivly skilled NHLers up front right now. Filatov, Butler, Petersson, Hoffman... Omark is in that group.

Lee's days in Ottawa are pretty close to done and he may even be waiver. Omark isn't a player that anyone would give anything signifigant for.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:

I'm looking at it from both POV. Why would either team do that? Ottawa has enough border line, offensivly skilled NHLers up front right now. Filatov, Butler, Petersson, Hoffman... Omark is in that group.

Lee's days in Ottawa are pretty close to done and he may even be waiver. Omark isn't a player that anyone would give anything signifigant for.

Sounded like Murray is waiting on the 20 game mark to do anything. He figures that milestone will determine if they're a playoff team. Then he intends to add a forward and possibly use a spare D to make that move.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:

I;m actually not sure why the Sens would really want to do it either. If the kid doesn't want to play in the AHL or whatever - not sure of the issue - he'll do no better here. I assume we'd send him down after a few games.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Sounded like Murray is waiting on the 20 game mark to do anything. He figures that milestone will determine if they're a playoff team. Then he intends to add a forward and possibly use a spare D to make that move.

The road trip coming up will 100% determine the season. If they can somehow come out of the next 10 games at 500, they may be alright. Anything better than that is a dream road trip, anything worse and it will be tough for the Sens to make it in.

Just before Christmas is usually the time teams have either surpassed or met expectations and can make a run or fell well below expectations or in the Sens case just as expeted and are probably out.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:

I;m actually not sure why the Sens would really want to do it either. If the kid doesn't want to play in the AHL or whatever - not sure of the issue - he'll do no better here. I assume we'd send him down after a few games.

Pretty much. Omark is a fringe NHLer who actually looks a lot like Filatov right now except he's 3 years older.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:The road trip coming up will 100% determine the season. If they can somehow come out of the next 10 games at 500, they may be alright. Anything better than that is a dream road trip, anything worse and it will be tough for the Sens to make it in.

Just before Christmas is usually the time teams have either surpassed or met expectations and can make a run or fell well below expectations or in the Sens case just as expeted and are probably out.

This is where Anderson needs to make his mark with this year's Sens perhaps more than any other time. We rarely do well with Western road trips to begin with, but to have pressure packed games in Buffalo, then Toronto, then at the end at the Pens will make it extra hard.

Anderson for the season!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

ScoreOttawa Daniel Slater
David Rundblad is back in Sens lineup, Brian Lee is out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum