GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Buffalo @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Saturday, Movember 5, 2011

+15
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
LeCaptain
PTFlea
wprager
Hoags
Ev
SensHulk
shabbs
The Silfer Server
sandysensfan
garblar
Flo The Action
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

daug? cmon...

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

you'd think they'd try filatov

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle this i'm out of here

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bah. Diddle you Roy!

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:daug? cmon...

Daugavins actually has sick hands, and has some youtube videos to support that fact. But I agree, they should have tried Filatov instead of Foligno.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

The Silfer Server wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:daug? cmon...

Daugavins actually has sick hands, and has some youtube videos to support that fact. But I agree, they should have tried Filatov instead of Foligno.

Filatov is in the doghouse.

Actually I think he's 6 feet beneath it.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Arrgh really wanted to see filatov. Shootout started off great....sucks that I called an OTL for Ottawa in the prediction thread too.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Filatov isn't in the doghouse. He's just playing on the 4th line. He got some PP time and a shift in OT. He's just not an NHL player right now. Send him back please.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Peggy wrote:Filatov isn't in the doghouse. He's just playing on the 4th line. He got some PP time and a shift in OT. He's just not an NHL player right now. Send him back please.

Should have had him in the shootout.

Boy, this was a little embarrassing for Anderson. They kept going way wide and cutting back across, and he kept missing them (goalpost saved him on one). Why didn't the Sens shooters try for the five hole on Enroth? That's where he had trouble.

Oh, well, our first "loser" point of the year.

P.S. I despise Roy.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anderson was really strong. Smith, Condra and Daugavins are tremendous together.

Getting there, slowly but surely.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

There was a guy in front of us heckling Spezza, Kuba and Cowen most of the game. I thought that was really strange as Kuba and Cowen were pretty solid.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Kuba is looking very good. In contrast, spezza was looking awful tonight.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:Kuba is looking very good. In contrast, spezza was looking awful tonight.

There's literally nothing he can do. He's being focused on entirely. I can just imagine Ruff's pre-game speech: Let Michalek or Greening beat you, but don't let Spezza.

I think Da Costa's game is coming around, ditto Butler, but until they start producing, Spezza can get used to being double covered - and probably won't produce unless it's on the PP.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Get Rundblad back, Karlsson is not enough.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Zach Smith has the best +/- on the team and it's pretty easy to explain why.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

La Femme wrote:Get Rundblad back, Karlsson is not enough.

Yes please.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
La Femme wrote:Get Rundblad back, Karlsson is not enough.

Yes please.

Do you really think it would have made a difference last night? They were lacking finish around the net. How did Daugavins *not* put that rebound off the boards in? Or Greening on a beautiful setup from behind by Spezza? I hate doing this, but looking at the Event Summary, the Sabres had 7 missed shots, while the Sens had 18. So far we have one win and one loser point in 5 division match-ups. Ugh-ly. One point up on 9th place Tampa, who have 2 games in hand. And the Devils are 2 points back with 3 games in hand.

Tampa plays Florida tonight. Best-case scenario Florida wins in regulation and we slip to 8th, but if Tampa gets even a loser point we are out of that playoff spot. If Tampa loses in regulation, then one of New Jersey or Carolina will get 2 points on Tuesday. Best we can hope for in that game is that the Devils win in a shootout (we would still be ahead with 4 ROW to their 3).

I don't see how we can hang on to that playoff position before our next game. And three games ago we were in 4th.

I guess it's true what they say -- it's still early.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Hey I'm excited we were even IN a playoff position for any amount of time.

Until Alfie and Regin return I expect more or less the outcomes we've been getting lately.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum