GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Philadelphia @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Tuesday, October 18, 2011

+15
dennycrane
Oglethorpe
Hobiesens
tim1_2
Vandelay
SeawaySensFan
Ev
shabbs
NEELY
Flo The Action
wprager
SensGirl11
SensHulk
PTFlea
Riprock
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

This could go double digits. I bet Anderson goes in for the second.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Holy mother Cussing Dung Donkey Wing Dang Doodle.

You know, you can't blame all of that on the young team making mistakes. The first goal I don't know what more Cowen could have done -- the guy had no angle at all and it looked like Auld *ducked* and let the puck actually go in off his back and in. Auld is not a short guy -- who the hell does that go in?

Second goal was on a PP after Smith took a boarding call that -- at best -- should have been a 4-on-4. The guy literally jumped up in the air on his dive.

Then Smith (?) gets an elbow in the jaw and nothing. Holding on I-forget-who and, again, nothing. High-sticking on Briere (really? high?) and it's 4 minutes.

I didn't even see the 4th goal but it sounded just pathetic.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

1st goal was a horrible one.
2nd goal, Auld was down and out, and then Michalek drives a Philly guy on top of him, open cage.
Missed the 3rd goal.
4th goal was bad. Auld lost his angle.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Auld got run on the second goal as well. Probably should have been disallowed. 3rd goal shouldn't go in.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Feels like Hartsburg...

That's Ottawa for ya, first the goalie then the coach. The stache has been underwhelming thus far though....

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
shabbs wrote:Feels like Hartsburg...

That's Ottawa for ya, first the goalie then the coach. The stache has been underwhelming thus far though....
Hopefully this is just the adjustment period... new coach, new system, young kids etc... it's still early...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oglethorpe wrote:So Karlsson get a -1 on the 4th goal when he does his job. Kuba is so Dung I can't believe anyone thinks he is even serviceable at this point.

Can't blame this game on the D. 10 shots and 4 of them are in. Not that the forwards are putting up much of a fight with 3 shots, but they had 4 minors in that period.

Regroup and win the next period. That's all the can do.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

On the second goal, Auld would have had the rebound had Phillips not stepped on his stick (or if Alfie took his man).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not even going to check before I post, but I'll bet we didn't block a lot of shots.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, 6-6 in blocked shots, according to the stats. And they're outhitting the Flyers.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Gong show.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Seriously Kuba on the PP. This is like a prevent PP. Surely there's a better option, maybe Denis Vial.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Brutal call on Alfie.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Nice effort by MM.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

No Kuba, and the Sens get a scoring chance. Coincidence, I don't think so.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Did we even get a shot on that 2-man adv?

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Wow Kuba actually made a good defensive play in support of Cowen.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hard to watch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum