GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Colorado @ Ottawa, 7:30PM, Thursday, October 13, 2011

+17
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
Da lil Guy
dennycrane
asq2
Flo The Action
Ev
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
NEELY
PTFlea
Riprock
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
shabbs
wprager
tim1_2
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

I don't think I want the highest draft pick in 10 years going through this season. Give Zibenajed his 9 games if you must but send him back to the SEL. Let guys like Konopka endure this season.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

dennycrane wrote:I don't think I want the highest draft pick in 10 years going through this season. Give Zibenajed his 9 games if you must but send him back to the SEL. Let guys like Konopka endure this season.

Zibanejad is struggling. What he needs is a couple of games watching from above.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Remember when we thought we had a goalie finally?

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

He's got 20 goals against in 3 games.... yikes!!!

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

almost forgot......

we're 3 games in, no need to panic, there's still plenty of season left.....

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

from what I saw Andersson was left to his own again.. then I had to swith to 1200 and it sounded like a bad effort. take out zib I agree. doesn't have to go thru that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Cowen - Gonchar pairing should be made illegal. It is the single worst pairing since Karlsson - Kuba.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number Twenty Nine wrote:He's got 20 goals against in 3 games.... yikes!!!
It's only 19... let's not get crazy here...

Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:The Cowen - Gonchar pairing should be made illegal. It is the single worst pairing since Karlsson - Kuba.

Kuba is a nice, steadying influence. Here's a thought -- put Cowen with Karlsson and Kuba with Gonchar.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:The Cowen - Gonchar pairing should be made illegal. It is the single worst pairing since Karlsson - Kuba.

Kuba is a nice, steadying influence. Here's a thought -- put Cowen with Karlsson and Kuba with Gonchar.

It couldn't possibly be worse. I realize this will happen, but man...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol every game is gonna be a dramatic exaggeration around here and on the interwebz.

Settle down, we expected this

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Hey - it's 4 games.

Nail Yakupov - 16 points in 7 games.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

19 goals in 11 periods for Andy. Not his fault, but OUCH those r some fugly numbers.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

meh... are we really that surprised?
i'm waiting to see if and when the coach gets a grip on his players. that wasn't the style he was preaching really and i'm sure we'll hear about it.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Wow.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Spezza was brutal there on one shift.

Someone needs to tell this guy to get his head out of his ***. On the few shifts he's really turned it on he's been one of the best players I've ever seen in an Ottawa uniform. For the rest of the time he's doing squat.

Even with Alfredsson and Michalek (and Da Costa, obviously) really exceeding expectations, this team is dead in the water without Spezza performing.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:Hey - it's 4 games.

Nail Yakupov - 16 points in 7 games.

Pssh. What a bust. Mark Stone has 18 points in 7 games.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

asq2 wrote:Well let me know how the rest of this one goes and whether Spezza decides to show up at any point.

Think he stayed at home, wasn't there for the last period either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum