GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins...

+9
wprager
mattshock
smash88
Aetherial
PKC
Acrobat
beedub
Cronie
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Aetherial

Rookie
Rookie

I didn't really take Hudler did I.

I took him in the other pool I am in also.

What the hell was I thinking.

17GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Acrobat

Veteran
Veteran

Five games in, and I don't think my goalies have gotten me a point yet...
Damn, I'm good...

And then there's Filatov - do points in Syracuse count?

That's teach me to whip these things off in five minutes at 2am.

Aetherial

Rookie
Rookie

Acrobat wrote:Five games in, and I don't think my goalies have gotten me a point yet...
Damn, I'm good...

And then there's Filatov - do points in Syracuse count?

That's teach me to whip these things off in five minutes at 2am.

Filatov is back up with CBJ I think Smile

Injuries will eventually make the difference.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I am getting dummied by injuries and slow starts.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

PKC wrote:I am getting dummied by injuries and slow starts.

Yeah it;s the same story with my pool... All these slow starts..

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Hmm, I missed the boat on this one. Good luck fellas.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, we are being put to shame by the GM Central "Game". They've got their own sub-forum and are filling the RSS feed with new posts and topics at an alarming rate. We don't even trash talk. Boo.

I guess I'll have to start since I'm tied for first.

Eat my skate-spray! The Habs are just showcasing Halak. Wait till he's traded and Prices gets *all* of the starts!

Aetherial, your four Leafs have less than half the points either one of your two Senators. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it.

23GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:38 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Or to reprhase:

squirrel

24GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Hey, we are being put to shame by the GM Central "Game". They've got their own sub-forum and are filling the RSS feed with new posts and topics at an alarming rate. We don't even trash talk. Boo.

Eat my skate-spray! The Habs are just showcasing Halak. Wait till he's traded and Prices gets *all* of the starts!

Aetherial, your four Leafs have less than half the points either one of your two Senators. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it.

squirrel

25GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:47 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

[quote="504Heater"]

Heater: squirrel

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

[quote="PKC"]
504Heater wrote:

Heater: squirrel

See? Now that's more like it!

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

can this thread not be moved into the GM Game area...it seems there are GM Game posts in every section...

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

504Heater wrote:
wprager wrote:Hey, we are being put to shame by the GM Central "Game". They've got their own sub-forum and are filling the RSS feed with new posts and topics at an alarming rate. We don't even trash talk. Boo.

squirrel

... just wait 'til Alfie gets injured again, Grabovsky gets past the jitters... and Colaiacovo and/or Van Ryn are traded to a good team (remember I was counting on that happening).

... or better still, be afraid! If I am at the top, carrying 4 leafs... 2 of which have 0 points, and one of which has 1 point, I would say YOU should be worried Smile

OK, I am done with my trash talking... I have lost HUGE leads in pools before. It is a long, long season.

29GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Aetherial wrote:
504Heater wrote:

squirrel

... just wait 'til Alfie gets injured again, Grabovsky gets past the jitters... and Colaiacovo and/or Van Ryn are traded to a good team (remember I was counting on that happening).

... or better still, be afraid! If I am at the top, carrying 4 leafs... 2 of which have 0 points, and one of which has 1 point, I would say YOU should be worried Smile

OK, I am done with my trash talking... I have lost HUGE leads in pools before. It is a long, long season.

*shaking fist* Damn you sir, you've made a small move to the top I see.

squirrel

30GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:47 am

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

504Heater wrote:
Aetherial wrote:
504Heater wrote:

squirrel

*shaking fist* Damn you sir, you've made a small move to the top I see.

squirrel

Yeah, you will forgive me if I don't cheer a 2 point lead less than one month into the year.

2 years ago, in my annual pool with my friends, I had a 100+ point lead at Christmas. The Difference between 2nd an 10th was about 30 points. So, my lead was ridiculous.

I finished out of the money. About half my team went down with bad injuries.

I never get too excited about leading a pool until the last month.

31GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, it's a little early to be excited.

32GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... - Page 2 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool - ...and it begins... Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Son of a....you mother franker:

1 Aetherial 136
2 504Heater 123 13 13
3 Cronenbergfan 122 1 14
4 nprovan 117 5 19
5 dennycrane 114 3 22
6 wprager 112 2 24
7 SensGirl11 111 1 25
8 BigRig77 110 1 26
9 Jordo 107 3 29
10 MurderOnIce 106 1 30
11 PKC 105 1 31
12 jamvan 104 1 32
13 rooneypoo 102 2 34
14 Acrobat 101 1 35
15 blazer_2458 100 1 36
16 beedub 99 1 37
17 Mosky 96 3 40
18 pgood 92 4 44
19 towelie112 90 2 46
20 Phoenix30 84 6 52
21 Monkhouse 75 9 61

Frank you:

squirrel Sad

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

WOO HOO!! Still holding on to 3rd!

Jebus! Who the hell does Aetherial have again?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum