GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The heat is ON!!!

+7
tim1_2
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
Da lil Guy
Hoags
TheAvatar
shabbs
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31The heat is ON!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The heat is ON!!! Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 am

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

I've been away from the house for a few days; when I came home last night, it was 31.1 degrees in the house ... a little bit on the warm side; it's now a cozy 25. This is the longest I've run the AC all summer (12 hours).

32The heat is ON!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The heat is ON!!! Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:I've been away from the house for a few days; when I came home last night, it was 31.1 degrees in the house ... a little bit on the warm side; it's now a cozy 25. This is the longest I've run the AC all summer (12 hours).

Yowza. Our outdoor thermometer (in the shade) got to 38.3 degrees yesterday. It was truly inferno-like out there.

33The heat is ON!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The heat is ON!!! Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Driving 4 hours from Brampton to Ottawa in an unconditioned vehicle sucks by the way.

34The heat is ON!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The heat is ON!!! Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:29 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

shabbs wrote:Golfing in Milton today... the lady with the beer cart better be coming by often... OFTEN!!!!!!
Holy. Fack. That. Was. Hot.

#fried

#drunk

#done

35The heat is ON!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The heat is ON!!! Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah I know what you mean, I was still in the GTA during that 47 degree gong show. I hope you had a cart at least... walking in that would have been hell.

36The heat is ON!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The heat is ON!!! Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:31 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, we had carts... and about a bazillion beers. Heh. Good time, but man was it hot. Wow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum