GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related

+9
tim1_2
NEELY
Riprock
Flo The Action
asq2
The Silfer Server
garblar
spader
PTFlea
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related

Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_lcap232%Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 32% [ 6 ]
Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_lcap253%Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 53% [ 10 ]
Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_lcap215%Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 3 ]
Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Rate the Sens draft + draft talk Sens related - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah but Zibanejad better have more upside than Fisher. Because it looks like Couturier sure does.
- Don Brennan

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Yeah but Zibanejad better have more upside than Fisher. Because it looks like Couturier sure does.
- Don Brennan

Professional NHL scouts know more about they hockey players they scout than lazy hack writers who can't even get basic facts right about the only NHL hockey team he's paid to follow.

- the poo

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I don't even read Brennan, always skip over anything he writes because he has proven to be an idiot and always wrong.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I just hate it because people actually read his stuff and regurgitate what ever he says like it's gospel.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:I just hate it because people actually read his stuff and regurgitate what ever he says like it's gospel.

Best thing people can do is not read his crap because the more people do, the more he gets paid.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I thought Brennan had gotten better until yesterday's article - which was BS and bush league, way to remind people of your ignorance.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I just hate it because people actually read his stuff and regurgitate what ever he says like it's gospel.

Best thing people can do is not read his crap because the more people do, the more he gets paid.

Although I did it for other reasons, I think everyone should cancel their Sun subscription. Get yer hockey talk online and solve a Sudoku on the bus.

When they call to ask you to renew, tell them that you would, if not for Buffet and CheapShots.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Although I did it for other reasons, I think everyone should cancel their Sun subscription. Get yer hockey talk online and solve a Sudoku on the bus.

When they call to ask you to renew, tell them that you would, if not for Buffet and CheapShots.
I used to read it online but I stopped. to much garbage. i prefer the citizen or even Le Droit.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Funny thing is, so many people have this fear of Zibanejad being similar to Mike Fisher. Think about it, that's not a bad thing. If you draft a guy who ends up playing in 11 NHL seasons, how is that bad? Much better than not playing in any NHL games. Certainly, we all hope that our draft picks become the next Crosby or Stamkos, but really, that's not likely.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:Funny thing is, so many people have this fear of Zibanejad being similar to Mike Fisher. Think about it, that's not a bad thing. If you draft a guy who ends up playing in 11 NHL seasons, how is that bad? Much better than not playing in any NHL games. Certainly, we all hope that our draft picks become the next Crosby or Stamkos, but really, that's not likely.

This time around this organization has prepared for that in some ways by signing Da Costa, drafting Noesan, Silfverberg can play C, etc. If he's Mike Fisher, he plays 3rd line C, no other way around it this time. Ahhhhh!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Nobody can predict what type of player he ends up being. We can all hope for him to become a superstar like Forsberg, but he could be a Winchester. There's no telling. If he makes the NHL, great. If he is our 2nd line C, awesome.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:Nobody can predict what type of player he ends up being. We can all hope for him to become a superstar like Forsberg, but he could be a Winchester. There's no telling. If he makes the NHL, great. If he is our 2nd line C, awesome.
Drool

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:Nobody can predict what type of player he ends up being. We can all hope for him to become a superstar like Forsberg, but he could be a Winchester. There's no telling. If he makes the NHL, great. If he is our 2nd line C, awesome.

No he couldnt, haha. He already has as many professional goals as Winchester and he just turned 18.

His downside is a Fisher/Hartnel type. His upside is probably that of a Foresberg who he does play a lot like IMO.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:

No he couldnt, haha. He already has as many professional goals as Winchester and he just turned 18.

His downside is a Fisher/Hartnel type. His upside is probably that of a Foresberg who he does play a lot like IMO.
Obviously I'd rather he reach his upsides but a player like Hartnel is a very serviceable type of player in any organization. I think it will be more interesting once we start seeing him play the NA game. even in the rookie camp but more so if he plays pre-season. Will give us a good taste of things to come. If we want to get to that we probably have to get him under contract for by the 15th. Does anybody know what HE wants? Not what he said to the media but what he really wants?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DC is tomorrow. We should be able to see how he plays the NA game sooner than the rookie camp.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Great....I can't believe I missed all the action here on Friday and Saturday.

My thoughts: Happy to get ziba but was really hoping by some miracle that lando. huberdeau, or Larsson dropped. Nevertheless really excited to hear his potential. Welcome aboard.

Now the next three picks are what really got me going. And to trade for Filatov? Getting puempel AND Noesan AND Prince??? Excellent work Murray and staff. I can see now why Dorion had the biggest smile on his face this weekend. Great stuff, this rebuild is off and running.

How deep is our forward pool in a matter of just two days? Cussing fantastic. A+, 9.5/10. As close to perfect as you can get.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum