GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Richards traded to LA!

+14
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
Money Farmer
SensGirl11
stempniaksen
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
rooneypoo
wprager
spader
dennycrane
Hoags
asq2
PTFlea
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

61Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:13 pm

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:Look at their Calder Cup team from 2005 and you will know my source.

Also, Gonchar hasn't been at the gym in a little bit... school's out for his kids, might have gone somewhere.

Hmm...Picard? I'm not all that familiar with the people from the '05 Phantoms that know Neely.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but that's a big claim to make.

Probably Ben Eager. The guy is from Ottawa. I know he went to Immaculata. They may know each other from there, or maybe from hockey in the area or something.

62Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Interesting:

@DarrenDreger
Darren Dreger
Flyers asked for Kadri and Kulemin from the Leafs for Mike Richards. Toronto said they would consider it, but never heard back from Phi.

63Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:23 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:Interesting:

@DarrenDreger
Darren Dreger
Flyers asked for Kadri and Kulemin from the Leafs for Mike Richards. Toronto said they would consider it, but never heard back from Phi.

Haha, wow, Burke better hope Kadri turns into a number 1.

64Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Interesting:

@DarrenDreger
Darren Dreger

ha! Torrono shoulda made that deal

65Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:29 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

That might actually have been a better deal for Philly than what they got, although B. Schenn is a sick prospect.

Kulemin is much better than Simmonds IMO.

66Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That would have been a great deal for Toronto! Although Kulemin is very very solid.

67Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:That might actually have been a better deal for Philly than what they got, although B. Schenn is a sick prospect.

Agreed. I think Simmonds will continue to grow, but so will Kulemin and NK is better today.

68Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:36 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:That would have been a great deal for Toronto! Although Kulemin is very very solid.

spader wrote:
asq2 wrote:That might actually have been a better deal for Philly than what they got, although B. Schenn is a sick prospect.

Agreed. I think Simmonds will continue to grow, but so will Kulemin and NK is better today.

Would it be too much to ask that you stop using my avatar?

EDIT: Not sure why I thought that multi-quoting would show our avatars. Facepalm

Last edited by spader on Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

69Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:

Don't know about that one.

70Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:39 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
spader wrote:

Agreed. I think Simmonds will continue to grow, but so will Kulemin and NK is more productive today.

Don't know about that one.

fixed!

71Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Schenn would walk onto that Leafs team. I don't even think it's a question who is better in all honesty.

72Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:42 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Kulemin is a horse. And he had as many goals last year as Simmonds has in his past two seasons combined.

I think he's definitely better. It's not like he's benefiting from being on a stacked team or something.

Actually I think he's the Leafs' best forward.

73Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Kulemin is a horse. And he had as many goals last year as Simmonds has in his past two seasons combined.

I think he's definitely better. It's not like he's benefiting from being on a stacked team or something.

Actually I think he's the Leafs' best forward.

Agreed.

74Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:57 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

why is Big Ev using Spader's avatar? some joke I guess I missed...

75Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:This is Cussed, Philly just signed Bryz to a 9/51

What took them so long to announce it? Were they making sure to get triplicated notarized copies of his birth certificate? "You sure, you're 31, right? Not, like '31' but with 4 years experience?"

No way he plays to the end of that contract.

76Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:This is Cussed, Philly just signed Bryz to a 9/51

What took them so long to announce it? Were they making sure to get triplicated notarized copies of his birth certificate? "You sure, you're 31, right? Not, like '31' but with 4 years experience?"

No way he plays to the end of that contract.

They didn't have the tagging room to sign him until they dumped Richards and Carter.

77Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:why is Big Ev using Spader's avatar? some joke I guess I missed...

It's my dog Donkey-hole! Laugh1

78Mike Richards traded to LA! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Richards traded to LA! Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If any other team is gonna do a deal that's controversial do it now while nobody is paying attention. Laugh1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum