GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congratulations to Mike and Carrie

+5
Cap'n Clutch
asq2
shabbs
SensHulk
wprager
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nice place for a wedding:
Congratulations to Mike and Carrie 2j13q8l

Someone was saying that they are already taking wedding photos, so that would mean the ceremony is over.

Congrats to the happy couple.

2Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And I believe that's my quota for the day to continue on my two-year average Smile

3Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:57 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I don't get it...is this a plane spying on their wedding or just a random picture of the location? Laugh1

Congrats Mikey, now how about some more game-winners for the lady? I'll toast to that!

4Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:I don't get it...is this a plane spying on their wedding or just a random picture of the location? Laugh1

Congrats Mikey, now how about some more game-winners for the lady? I'll toast to that!

I think it's a local radio station -- 101.5 Kicks FM. They have more pictures here.

5Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I hope he bones the crap out of her tonight.

Too soon?

6Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:16 pm

wprager wrote:Nice place for a wedding:
Congratulations to Mike and Carrie 2j13q8l

Someone was saying that they are already taking wedding photos, so that would mean the ceremony is over.

Congrats to the happy couple.

Has this site become TMZ?

7Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:20 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

That's it!!!! I'm OUTTA HERE!!!!

Cuss this Cussing Dung.

Wink

8Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:I hope he bones the crap out of her tonight.

Too soon?

Fisherwood!

9Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What's TMZ? Shrug

10Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Not thread worthy!

11Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, I guess I've done my share of similar posts. Although I usually pose it as a question -- "Is this thread worthy?" But, fine, whatever. Your team's 2nd lince center gets married -- and event that (hopefully) takes place once in a man's life. Personally, I think it's very thread-worthy -- I just want to make sure everyone knows it's only an opinion, and that I don't have to back it up by facts Smile

12Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:53 pm

wprager wrote:Hmm, I guess I've done my share of similar posts. Although I usually pose it as a question -- "Is this thread worthy?" But, fine, whatever. Your team's 2nd lince center gets married -- and event that (hopefully) takes place once in a man's life. Personally, I think it's very thread-worthy -- I just want to make sure everyone knows it's only an opinion, and that I don't have to back it up by facts Smile

Once in a man's life. LOL.

The only thing I care about in relation to Mike Fisher is his performance on the ice for the Ottawa Senators, hence my position that this forum, nor any other, should be making "news" out of this. He got married? Big deal. That's a part of life. If he's curing Cancer in his spare time, then that's something I am interested in hearing about. Not everyday life stuff.

13Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yes. Once in a man's life. I really don't think divorce is a laughing matter, do you? If not -- and I apologize for being confrontational -- then why the LOL?

Seriously, you don't think this is thread-worthy, fine with me. Agree to disagree and move along. Don't make me put up a poll and prove you wrong Smile

ETA: Not "wrong". Your opinion is an opinion. I should have just said "Don't make me put up a poll and prove it".

14Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:19 pm

wprager wrote:Yes. Once in a man's life. I really don't think divorce is a laughing matter, do you? If not -- and I apologize for being confrontational -- then why the LOL?

Seriously, you don't think this is thread-worthy, fine with me. Agree to disagree and move along. Don't make me put up a poll and prove you wrong Smile

ETA: Not "wrong". Your opinion is an opinion. I should have just said "Don't make me put up a poll and prove it".

The LOL is there simply because of your comment that marriage is a once in a lifetime thing(even with the hopefully in brackets). The divorce rates in this country suggest otherwise.

I understood what you meant. I bet there are more people who think like I do than you may think. Bottom line, for me, Mike Fisher's (or any celebrity) personal life is none of my concern or business. People's obsession will all things celebrity is why the paparazzi and 12 different gossip magazines exist. This is no different imo.

15Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Empty Re: Congratulations to Mike and Carrie Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:What's TMZ? Shrug
Whatever... you got that site bookmarked and I Cussing now know it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum