GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Apr. 5, 2011

+12
Riprock
wprager
SensHulk
Ev
SeawaySensFan
TheAvatar
Hoags
rooneypoo
tim1_2
shabbs
NEELY
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I think the Deller pointed up to the rafters after his goal and mouthed "This one's for you SSF!"

Cussing garbage. Can these stupid female parental unit diddlers not lose 3 measly games to playoff bound teams please? A win tonight almost assuredly means FLorida finishes behind us, not to mention those pathetic diddles from Denver. Cussing terrible.

WHAT THE Diddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For real. This is pure garbage. Pride will cost us at the draft. Someone needs to teach Murray, Clouston and the players how to female parental unit diddling tank.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:I think the Deller pointed up to the rafters after his goal and mouthed "This one's for you SSF!"

I heard him alright. Sonofa... Dammit!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:Cussing garbage. Can these stupid female parental unit diddlers not lose 3 measly games to playoff bound teams please? A win tonight almost assuredly means FLorida finishes behind us, not to mention those pathetic diddles from Denver. Cussing terrible.

For real. This is pure garbage. Pride will cost us at the draft. Someone needs to teach Murray, Clouston and the players how to female parental unit diddling tank.
More fibre man... more fibre...

Wink

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mississauga Miracle on fire?

What the?!?!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:Cussing garbage. Can these stupid female parental unit diddlers not lose 3 measly games to playoff bound teams please? A win tonight almost assuredly means FLorida finishes behind us, not to mention those pathetic diddles from Denver. Cussing terrible.

The only thing that's garbage right now are those Dung teams that can't win. Also, the garbage we got rid of was garbage. This was never really a garbage team so consider yourself lucky that we are in the lottery this season because it won't be happening again for awhile...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

4 point night for Spezza...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Go Couturier or Huberdeau!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Why bother playing Da Costa if you give him 6 minutes?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Why bother playing Da Costa if you give him 6 minutes?

He looks like someone pasted a scaled down face on a normal sized head.

All hail the Mississauga Miracle.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Go Couturier or Huberdeau!

Actually, I think we can still get Landeskog if we finish 4th.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Did da Costa make fun of Clouston's pending unemployment or something. I missed some of the game, what'd he do ? (or not do ?)

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:

Did da Costa make fun of Clouston's pending unemployment or something. I missed some of the game, what'd he do ? (or not do ?)

I can't tell you since he only played him 6-7 minutes Laugh1 Like what the hell, let thim play you're not playing for anything right now

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

The only thing that's garbage right now are those Dung teams that can't win. Also, the garbage we got rid of was garbage. This was never really a garbage team so consider yourself lucky that we are in the lottery this season because it won't be happening again for awhile...

Right on, SSF. Here's my take:

We're winning. This team is demonstrating that there was some dead weight and that the major issue was goaltending. This is great news. I get more excited for next year with every passing game. Diddle the draft. The whole point is to get someone to help us win. This team is showing that it can win games right now. This is good.

Spezza is a Cussing machine. I can't remember who was involved in the conversation a few weeks ago when people were splitting hairs over whether or not he's a point a game player. Who cares? Right now he's a Cussing MACHINE. He plays this good next year, he's top 5 scoring. Book it.

We're gonna get a stack of quality prospects this draft. There's also the (slim?) chance of moving up or someone making a surprising pick. We'll be fine. We don't need the #1 pick. Winning culture + confidence > finishing slightly lower in the standings.

That is all.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:4 point night for Spezza...

Should have been 5. He definitely touched the puck at the blue line before it went to Winch and then Michalek. At first I thought they didn't give it to him because it was a mad scramble and not really a directed pass, but they gave Hale the secondary assist on it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Go lottery balls!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Alright, Huberdeau it is gonna be then. Let's hope Craig Button is right.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:

Actually, I think we can still get Landeskog if we finish 4th.

I'll take Huberdeau thanks GAME DAY:Philadelphia Flyers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - TUE. Apr. 5, 2011 - Page 5 54934 I'll always take the center and I think people will be surprised on his leadership qualities. Not that far behind the Lando.

Now, DaCosta is looking like a legit top 6 prospect out there. Probably too small and overwhelmed right now, but the vision and hands are definitely top line material.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum