GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Campoli to the Blackhawks for a 2nd and Potulny

+17
Tuk Tuk
asq2
Oglethorpe
LeCaptain
sandysensfan
SensHulk
stempniaksen
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
wprager
Ev
PTFlea
spader
Hoags
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Discuss

Last edited by NEELY on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Awesome?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

who's this capoli guy? must have been a hidden treasure on the team to get a 2nd and a minor league player Laughing3

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Had to be done with Philips staying. Not a bad return, still want what the conditions on that 2nd rounder are.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Figured he would be the one moved today. Pretty solid move from Murray and he picks up a body that can fill in the short term in Bingo or Ottawa.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I'm looking forward to hearing what the conditions are, but I'm very pleased with this return. Potulny was a .5 ppg player last year for Edmonton. He's a bit older, but looks like he's a legitimate player.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:I'm looking forward to hearing what the conditions are, but I'm very pleased with this return. Potulny was a .5 ppg player last year for Edmonton. He's a bit older, but looks like he's a legitimate player.

He's a plug, haha, nothing more. Gives Ottawa and Bingo an extra body up front which was needed in the short term.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If it's an actual 2nd round pick, I'm very excited - what are the perimeters to this?

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:Had to be done with Philips staying. Not a bad return, still want what the conditions on that 2nd rounder are.

Considering that's what people thought Phillips was worth (a 2nd), the fact they resigned him and moved Campoli for the same wanted return, gotta love what Murray did there.

He has set The Sens up very nicely for this draft... can't wait for June 24th and 25th... fuuuuuck that's a long ways away.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:If it's an actual 2nd round pick, I'm very excited - what are the perimeters to this?

It's a 2nd. No conditions attached to that pick. Only the 7th going to CHI.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
spader wrote:I'm looking forward to hearing what the conditions are, but I'm very pleased with this return. Potulny was a .5 ppg player last year for Edmonton. He's a bit older, but looks like he's a legitimate player.

He's a plug, haha, nothing more. Gives Ottawa and Bingo an extra body up front which was needed in the short term.

A 40 point guy is a plug? (Before you suggest that he hasn't scored 40 points, I projected using his NHL numbers from last year.)

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:If it's an actual 2nd round pick, I'm very excited - what are the perimeters to this?

Ahhhhh!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

TSN says its a conditional 2nd ?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
Hoags wrote:Had to be done with Philips staying. Not a bad return, still want what the conditions on that 2nd rounder are.

Considering that's what people thought Phillips was worth (a 2nd), the fact they resigned him and moved Campoli for the same wanted return, gotta love what Murray did there.

He has set The Sens up very nicely for this draft... can't wait for June 24th and 25th... fuuuuuck that's a long ways away.

Diiiiiiiiidle.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Holy Dung, I just heard the same. Yes! Very nice return for Campoli.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum