GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens.

2 posters

Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens.

Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap250%Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 50% [ 2 ]
Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap250%Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Empty Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

His season started out so poorly, in my view, that I had Alex Picard as the better D man for much of the early part of the season. He spent some quality time in the press box and only forced Clouston's hand after a strong performance as a forward on the fourth line. From there he took off and made Picard expendable. Perhaps some of Picard's solid play could be attributed to the play of Carkner? Campoli also managed to help Karlsson's development as Karlsson seemed to play better with him than with Kuba.

I give Campoli a solid B. His poor start brought his grade down but his play down the stretch and into the playoffs is what allows it to sit at a B for me.

- Unknown Author

2Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:13 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The heir apparent to Kuba, IMO. Better than anyone gave him credit for. Logging 24 min. with Karlsson on some occasions played his best hockey and even made Karlsson better when he was just coming around.

B

3Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Chris Campoli - Grade the Sens. Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:40 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:The heir apparent to Kuba, IMO. Better than anyone gave him credit for. Logging 24 min. with Karlsson on some occasions played his best hockey and even made Karlsson better when he was just coming around.

B

I remember being very excited about Campoli after seeing him play down the stretch last season only to be disappointed at the start of this season. If he can continue to progress and not regress again then I can agree with you but for now I'll stick with guarded optimism.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum