GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Philadelphia Flyers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00PM ET, Saturday, Feb. 26

+12
LethalLehner
PTFlea
Hoags
strachattack
Ev
NEELY
sandysensfan
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
rooneypoo
Riprock
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

My worst nightmare if we keep winning

-We keep winning
-lose a top-5 pick
-Clouston is rehired

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:My worst nightmare if we keep winning

-We keep winning
-lose a top-5 pick
-Clouston is rehired

Ahhhhh! That would be a kick to both balls.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

-We keep winning
-lose a top-5 pick
-Clouston is rehired

You realize how far The Sens are out of anything other than a 28th overall finish, right? They could play 500 or better hockey the rest of the way and it would make a difference.

Top 4 pick is a given.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

-We keep winning
-lose a top-5 pick
-Clouston is rehired
-Giant snakes/spiders invade Canada by the billion

Fixed. Sarcasm

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

NEELY wrote:

-We keep winning
-lose a top-5 pick
-Clouston is rehired

You realize how far The Sens are out of anything other than a 28th overall finish, right? They could play 500 or better hockey the rest of the way and it would make a difference.

Top 4 pick is a given.

I'm too lazy and popped to figure out the math regarding the projections of the final standings/points but I hope you're right. Your confidence right now is comforting enough I won't worry about it.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

Bass Destruction wrote:

-We keep winning
-lose a top-5 pick
-Clouston is rehired
-Giant snakes/spiders invade Canada by the billion

Fixed. Sarcasm

Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We all yelled for changes earlier in the year, too bad it took so long to bring in these young guys, they're a lot of fun to watch.

Anderson's amazing, end of story. Ahhhhh!

This is it, Phillips, what do you say?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:We all yelled for changes earlier in the year, too bad it took so long to bring in these young guys, they're a lot of fun to watch.

Anderson's amazing, end of story. Ahhhhh!

This is it, Phillips, what do you say?

I can't believe this guy gets all dramatic about wanting to stay and then doesn't accept when they offer him a suposely fair contract. It just looks so bad on him, IMO.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
I can't believe this guy gets all dramatic about wanting to stay and then doesn't accept when they offer him a suposely fair contract. It just looks so bad on him, IMO.

Really depends on the offer. If it's less than 3, he's leaving too much on the table IMO. If it's 3, it's still a hard decision, but I think he takes it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why did Michalek only play 10 minutes?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Why did Michalek only play 10 minutes?

Spezza injured him with a slapshot.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Why did Michalek only play 10 minutes?

Spezza injured him with a slapshot.

Didn't realize, that's not good.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A sellout, to boot. Like I've been pounding on the table, they can turn a profit whether they make the playoffs or not by keeping the payroll low and the energy high.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Milan got hit with a puck in the foot and left, didn;t he?

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

-We keep winning
-lose a top-5 pick
-Clouston is rehired

We are NOT dropping out of the bottom four. Look at the standings. We would need to play something like .600 or .700 hockey to close out the season.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I was at the game tonight and the crowd are loving Anderson. I heard people around me commenting on his play. The crowd really go into the young guys too. This should show melnyk that the Ottawa fans are willing to accept a rebuild and still support the team. And as someone mentioned, it was a sell-out to boot.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LethalLehner wrote:I was at the game tonight and the crowd are loving Anderson. I heard people around me commenting on his play. The crowd really go into the young guys too. This should show melnyk that the Ottawa fans are willing to accept a rebuild and still support the team. And as someone mentioned, it was a sell-out to boot.

We have to see how people react after the Sens lose three in a row - badly. Because that's gonna happen as much as winning like tonight. Anderson's showing that he can steal games though - that might help ease the burden slightly next year.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

-We keep winning
-lose a top-5 pick
-Clouston is rehired

At this moment.. what not re-hire Clouston. He has this team playing very well (part of that is goaltending also) -- but he gets the young guys to play. He knows how to work with them. So since this team is a lot younger next season.. then why not Clouston?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum