GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb. 19, 2011

+18
CockRoche
Straight Shooter
strachattack
SDH89
Bramlet07
LeCaptain
dennycrane
garblar
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
wprager
Ev
Oglethorpe
Hoags
Hockeyhero22000
stempniaksen
Riprock
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
CockRoche wrote:Hemlock, your new avatar is disturbing.

Props to you, if you can figure out who it is. It's not just a random dude in the shower.

Brennan?

SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Props to you, if you can figure out who it is. It's not just a random dude in the shower.

Brennan?

Good god no. The guy in my avatar isn't involved in hockey in any way. He's a writer.

Hoags wrote:Anderson had the best line post-game

""Statistics are like bikinis, they show a little bit but they don't show everything""

Laugh1

hehe.

+1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:

Good god no. The guy in my avatar isn't involved in hockey in any way. He's a writer.

Oh, oops. Laugh1

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:

SpezDispenser?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I don't think you were around when he had the stickman avatar. That one was classic.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

I don't think you were around when he had the stickman avatar. That one was classic.

I don't believe I have ever seen the stickman. Maybe he can bring it out of retirement and end the career of SpezDispenser as an avatar for good.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Brennan?

If he had a picture of Brennan smoking in the shower it would be more disturbing than just seeing it. Now sure if that came out the way I meant it.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Brennan?

That still describes Brennan, no?

CockRoche wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Brennan?

No, because sadly, he's involved in hockey. Just not in good way.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

all I gotta say is 'wow' to craig anderson. what a Cussing debut!

here's something to ponder: craig anderson has done in 1 game with ottawa that pascal leclaire has yet to do in 2 years.....take a wild guess?

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:all I gotta say is 'wow' to craig anderson. what a Cussing debut!

here's something to ponder: craig anderson has done in 1 game with ottawa that pascal leclaire has yet to do in 2 years.....take a wild guess?

- Give confidence to the players
- Get through a game without an injury scare
- Get a shutout
- Make a save when needed
- Make a save and control the rebound
- Control his crease

Do you want anymore?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

CockRoche wrote:
Michallica wrote:all I gotta say is 'wow' to craig anderson. what a Cussing debut!

- Give confidence to the players
- Get through a game without an injury scare
- Get a shutout
- Make a save when needed
- Make a save and control the rebound
- Control his crease

Do you want anymore?

well I was really only looking for that one, but you are correct with the others Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CockRoche wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Brennan?

He said writer.

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

hemlock wrote:

Christopher Hitchens? Are you a fan? I saw him speak in Toronto last year.

strachattack wrote:
hemlock wrote:

We have a winner.

Yeah, I'm a fan. I've read one of his books and seen several of his debates. The Four Horsemen documentary is one I particularly enjoy, with Dawkins, Dennett, Hitchens and Sam Harris (I've just started reading his new book).

strachattack

strachattack
Rookie
Rookie

hemlock wrote:
strachattack wrote:
hemlock wrote:

We have a winner.

Yeah, I'm a fan. I've read one of his books and seen several of his debates. The Four Horsemen documentary is one I particularly enjoy, with Dawkins, Dennett, Hitchens and Sam Harris (I've just started reading his new book).

I've actually never read one of his books but I have read countless articles. I probably should pick up one of his books. When I saw him speak last year he was debunking the ten commandments but the Q&A after it was incredible. I tend to share the same world view and the questions were more political in nature. He admittedly was into the drink but was having a rough time quitting smoking. I really hope he beats his illness. The last few ocassions i've seen him on the tv he looks extremely rough.

I tried to buy tickets to see him debate Tony Blair over the usefulness of religion not long ago. Within minutes it was sold out but managed to catch it online.

strachattack wrote:
hemlock wrote:
strachattack wrote:
hemlock wrote:

We have a winner.

I've actually never read one of his books but I have read countless articles. I probably should pick up one of his books. When I saw him speak last year he was debunking the ten commandments but the Q&A after it was incredible. I tend to share the same world view and the questions were more political in nature. He admittedly was into the drink but was having a rough time quitting smoking. I really hope he beats his illness. The last few ocassions i've seen him on the tv he looks extremely rough.

I tried to buy tickets to see him debate Tony Blair over the usefulness of religion not long ago. Within minutes it was sold out but managed to catch it online.

I'll PM you strachattack.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum