GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb. 19, 2011

+18
CockRoche
Straight Shooter
strachattack
SDH89
Bramlet07
LeCaptain
dennycrane
garblar
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
wprager
Ev
Oglethorpe
Hoags
Hockeyhero22000
stempniaksen
Riprock
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So far, the only Bingo guys that actually look like keepers are Condra and Butler. Not too sure about Greening.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:So far, the only Bingo guys that actually look like keepers are Condra and Butler. Not too sure about Greening.

Condra replaced Butler on the top line, not sure what Clouston is smoking behind the bench.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:Sign him now. We're gonna need games like that against our awful D/team next year.

as excited as i was to see a goalie not only make the big saves but the easy ones as well with the way our goalie luck is in ottawa i would rather wait a couple more games before signing him

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That was amazing. It felt to me like that was the first time I cheered for that team in a while. I fell hard for Anderson tonight, what can I say, loved him. I love you

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
Big Ev wrote:So far, the only Bingo guys that actually look like keepers are Condra and Butler. Not too sure about Greening.

Condra replaced Butler on the top line, not sure what Clouston is smoking behind the bench.

Yeah man, why the hell is he taking Butler away from Spezza? I thought that was plain dumb.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:

Yeah man, why the hell is he taking Butler away from Spezza? I thought that was plain dumb.

That's Cory Clouston for you. challenged coach.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
That's Cory Clouston for you. challenged coach.

Really strange decision. Not that I dislike Condra, but the man with goals in 3 straight games + the possible future top line sniper with Spezza, shouldn't be on another line in a tight game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Sign him now. We're gonna need games like that against our awful D/team next year.

as excited as i was to see a goalie not only make the big saves but the easy ones as well with the way our goalie luck is in ottawa i would rather wait a couple more games before signing him

Even if he busted right after signing him, it doesn't matter because we're gonna be awful next year haha Laugh1

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Imagine if Elliott was in nets.

3-0 Leafs easily.

After the game Clouston would be saying "Well, I'm sure Brian would like to have at least one of those back but we also have to give him more support"

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

Even if he busted right after signing him, it doesn't matter because we're gonna be awful next year haha Laugh1

you know what, this game gives me a good feeling. we're not going to win the cup, but we're going to be competitive. something we haven't done all year pretty much

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I still can't believe how composed and aggressive he was at the same time. Right out at the top of the paint, making saves look easy, good rebound control, talking to the team, communicating with his D. So impressed! Ahhhhh!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oglethorpe wrote:
Hoffman wins it with 1 second left in OT.

Hoffman. What a streak for the B-Sens' Barry Brust. Possible AHL Goalie of the Year nominee?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

you know what, this game gives me a good feeling. we're not going to win the cup, but we're going to be competitive. something we haven't done all year pretty much

They won a 0-0 shootout game lol. Nobody really competed on offense tonight, 22 shots is weak. You're not going to win any games if you are that poor offensively.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

They won a 0-0 shootout game lol. Nobody really competed on offense tonight, 22 shots is weak. You're not going to win any games if you are that poor offensively.

are you for real? you know the team we see now is not likely to be the same exact team in October right? You build a team from the net out. The most important block just showed up, the rest will follow....

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie

its one game. lets try to keep some perspective here.

that said anderson was lights out tonight.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

are you for real? you know the team we see now is not likely to be the same exact team in October right? You build a team from the net out. The most important block just showed up, the rest will follow....

I know, the team in October will likely be even worse than this team. You can compete all you want, but if you can't score you can't WIN.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

BUCKLE UP!

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Maybe the question is after watching 47 shots by a horrendous Leaf team and no goals for, why would Anderson want to stay?

He was very poised in net tonight. I had forgotten what that looked like.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum