GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Feb. 19, 2011

+18
CockRoche
Straight Shooter
strachattack
SDH89
Bramlet07
LeCaptain
dennycrane
garblar
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
wprager
Ev
Oglethorpe
Hoags
Hockeyhero22000
stempniaksen
Riprock
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

strachattack wrote:
hemlock wrote:
CockRoche wrote:Hemlock, your new avatar is disturbing.

Props to you, if you can figure out who it is. It's not just a random dude in the shower.

Christopher Hitchens? Are you a fan? I saw him speak in Toronto last year.

We have a winner.

Yeah, I'm a fan. I've read one of his books and seen several of his debates. The Four Horsemen documentary is one I particularly enjoy, with Dawkins, Dennett, Hitchens and Sam Harris (I've just started reading his new book).

strachattack

Rookie
Rookie

hemlock wrote:
strachattack wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Props to you, if you can figure out who it is. It's not just a random dude in the shower.

We have a winner.

Yeah, I'm a fan. I've read one of his books and seen several of his debates. The Four Horsemen documentary is one I particularly enjoy, with Dawkins, Dennett, Hitchens and Sam Harris (I've just started reading his new book).

I've actually never read one of his books but I have read countless articles. I probably should pick up one of his books. When I saw him speak last year he was debunking the ten commandments but the Q&A after it was incredible. I tend to share the same world view and the questions were more political in nature. He admittedly was into the drink but was having a rough time quitting smoking. I really hope he beats his illness. The last few ocassions i've seen him on the tv he looks extremely rough.

I tried to buy tickets to see him debate Tony Blair over the usefulness of religion not long ago. Within minutes it was sold out but managed to catch it online.

strachattack wrote:
hemlock wrote:
strachattack wrote:
hemlock wrote:

We have a winner.

I've actually never read one of his books but I have read countless articles. I probably should pick up one of his books. When I saw him speak last year he was debunking the ten commandments but the Q&A after it was incredible. I tend to share the same world view and the questions were more political in nature. He admittedly was into the drink but was having a rough time quitting smoking. I really hope he beats his illness. The last few ocassions i've seen him on the tv he looks extremely rough.

I tried to buy tickets to see him debate Tony Blair over the usefulness of religion not long ago. Within minutes it was sold out but managed to catch it online.

I'll PM you strachattack.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Impressive first game by Anderson. Wow. I joked to my wife before the game that he'd go out and get a shutout. Hilarious. Two shutouts in one game. Not that we gave Reimer much work. Yikes.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Impressive first game by Anderson. Wow. I joked to my wife before the game that he'd go out and get a shutout. Hilarious. Two shutouts in one game. Not that we gave Reimer much work. Yikes.

Look who just showed up. Better late than never. Haha.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:Impressive first game by Anderson. Wow. I joked to my wife before the game that he'd go out and get a shutout. Hilarious. Two shutouts in one game. Not that we gave Reimer much work. Yikes.

Look who just showed up. Better late than never. Haha.
Was at a cottage in Westport for the weekend. Heh heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum