GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Preds acquire Mike Fisher for 2011 1st Round Pick + Condition 2012 pick!

+31
Straight Shooter
Riprock
Hockeyhero22000
CockRoche
LeCaptain
stempniaksen
Ev
Hoags
sandysensfan
Jordo
SensGirl11
Number Twenty Nine
TheAvatar
andyman998
rooneypoo
spader
wprager
22_4_ever
asq2
jawal
SDH89
SensFan71
tim1_2
beedub
shabbs
SensHulk
Hobiesens
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
dennycrane
PTFlea
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 25]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

SSF, I wanna see tears of joy from you.....right now. DO YOU HEAR ME??!!! TEARS OF Cussing JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this trade

now to sign donovan

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy Dung. Rumour is the Sens will package that pick with Phillips to get Toronto's 1st.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The girl in the cubicle next to me just pooped herself.

Would've liked a little bit more in return, but I understand the limitations. Also, this frees up a lot more cap space ($4.2M for the next two years).

It's really tough to judge the true value just yet, as that Preds 1st rounder could be anywhere from about 11th to 25th.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Only picks coming back, no salary - amazing.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:Holy Dung. Rumour is the Sens will package that pick with Phillips to get Toronto's 1st.

Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Holy Dung. Rumour is the Sens will package that pick with Phillips to get Toronto's 1st.
Facepalm

Look at all these rumours...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's be honest here... we all know who negotiated this deal... Carrie Underwood.

BOOM.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:SSF, I wanna see tears of joy from you.....right now. DO YOU HEAR ME??!!! TEARS OF Cussing JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only you could see me now.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

that would be something, but I still think more would be needed to get that pick

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Source?

Toronto is doing their best to devalue that pick lately though....

Last edited by tim1_2 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

good bye Mike, the winds of change are blowing and its about time, the status quo wasn't working.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:

that would be something, but I still think more would be needed to get that pick

It's still a TBD pick. Lots of racetrack left for Toronto to climb somewhat and for Nashville to sink a little.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:

If the Leafs continue as they are... that pick won't be as good as we think it may be.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

They could have squeezed a little more perhaps but I'm glad the organization did the right thing and sent him to a place where he could be happy.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

dennycrane wrote:They could have squeezed a little more perhaps but I'm glad the organization did the right thing and sent him to a place where he could be happy.
We would have had to take salary coming back then... this is the ultimate. Picks only, no salary.

Hopefully the Preds crash and burn now to improve our pick.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

This is a good deal. I like Mike Fisher and everything he's done here in Ottawa, but after watching him this season, I've seen enough.

Love that we have 2 1st rounders now, good luck in Nashville Mike.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum