GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

How would you improve the All-Star game?

+14
Number Twenty Nine
LethalLehner
asq2
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
22_4_ever
CockRoche
Riprock
tim1_2
Ev
SensHulk
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
CockRoche wrote:Pierre McGuire is the most irritating Being on Earth.

He continually outdoes himself. His level of irritation knows no limits.

He makes me sick.

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:Very nice to see him go. Was sort of thinking Lids would take him with the Swedish connection...

What was nice about it?

I am actually shocked. Karlsson was the last defenceman taken. Lidstrom had his choice between Burns and Karlsson for his final blueliner...and he took Burns.

Shocked.

Lidstrom had a choice, but he left Staal with none.

It's an old-boys club... Karlsson is new... this is how it goes...
I had not realized it was the end of the d-men... not paying a lot of attention to it...

Is that a quote from Bryan Murray in one of his trade negotiations?

CockRoche wrote:
hemlock wrote:

He makes me sick.

Haha.

I tune him out whenever possible. If he somehow becomes affliated with the Senators, I'll have to take a long look at becoming a Flames fan again. Laugh1

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:Very nice to see him go. Was sort of thinking Lids would take him with the Swedish connection...

What was nice about it?

I am actually shocked. Karlsson was the last defenceman taken. Lidstrom had his choice between Burns and Karlsson for his final blueliner...and he took Burns.

Shocked.

I had not realized it was the end of the d-men... not paying a lot of attention to it...

In all seriousness, I disagree.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
hemlock wrote:

He makes me sick.

Haha.

I tune him out whenever possible. If he somehow becomes affliated with the Senators, I'll have to take a long look at becoming a Flames fan again. Laugh1

If that is the way you feel, can you imagine what potential free agents opinions will be?

Last edited by CockRoche on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Kessel last...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:
CockRoche wrote:

What was nice about it?

Shocked.

You don't think it's a co-incidence that the Sens and Leafs were the "last" picks in each round?

Wink

It's a conspiracy!!!!!

shabbs wrote:Kessel last...

I kinda feel bad for him. He did well hide the disappointment and embarassment. He wanted nothing to do with talking to Duthie.

CockRoche wrote:
hemlock wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
hemlock wrote:

He makes me sick.

Haha.

If that is the way you feel, can you imagine what potential free agents opinions will be?

Edmonton with better weather, and less hockey history.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:
CockRoche wrote:

What was nice about it?

Shocked.

In all seriousness, who gives a Dung.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Big Ev wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:
CockRoche wrote:

What was nice about it?

Shocked.

In all seriousness, who gives a Dung.
In all seriousness, time for another beer.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

The only downside is Lidstrom could have benefitted from the in-game mentoring Karlsson would have provided. His loss.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

In all seriousness, time for some scotch.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

LethalLehner wrote:In all seriousness, time for some scotch.
In all seriousness, I agree.

asq2 wrote:The only downside is Lidstrom could have benefitted from the in-game mentoring Karlsson would have provided. His loss.

[img]How would you improve the All-Star game? - Page 4 Up_arr10[/img]

This. Laughing3

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

hemlock wrote:

I was thinking last night while watching the draft that if Melnyk was watching, surely he would have seen what a windbag the creepy one is and have a "wtf was I thinking moment"

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CockRoche wrote:Money talks unfortunately.

Cisco needs to give each member of the winning roster $20,000.00 for there efforts; the losers nothing.

The 6, 5 or 4 players that are on the ice for the team that scores the final goal of the game also recieve and additional $10,000.00 each.

Cisco spends an extra $500,000.00 to be the major sponsor of the game, but they end of with a more exciting game, which means, more fans tuning in. Their advertising audience grows and proportionally, so would their name, product and sales.

Money talks to the players and they would play for this. Most of them would donate the money to their charity of choice, but they would play for the money either way.

Have you ever bought a Cisco product? Most of what they sell is geared toward large telcos, carriers and enterprises. They have recently started branching out into consumer products (primarily since their purchase of Scientific Atlanta). But as far back as I can remember (and I've been in telecom for over 15 years) they've always advertised -- mostly in trade magazines and the like, but still.

I guess they're hoping that high-tech decision makers (IT directors and the like) are watching the game.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Remember Cisco acquired Linksys a while back... which targetted the "consumer market" for networking gear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum