GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Jan. 8 2011

+10
LethalLehner
Ev
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
PTFlea
SDH89
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Son of a.... Fisher gets injured blocking a shot and the puck gets cleared right to St. Louis for the go ahead goal.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Well, Montreal just tied their game.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We've got no offensive system at all, geez. Bring on RNH or someone....

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

The big question: does Clouston get canned?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If Fisher is hurt, can we have Greening or Condra - or someone fun? Thanks.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:The big question: does Clouston get canned?

Dunno, they can't score - is that on him?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:If Fisher is hurt, can we have Greening or Condra - or someone fun? Thanks.

Every Locke has it's key

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

@Ian Mendes
Clouston felt the team played well enough to earn the 4 points this weekend. Thought they deserved better fate.

Clouston liked the effort, but on the lack of scoring he said "You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes you can't make him drink."

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I realize that we have injuries, but -- much as I love them -- watching Winchester and Shannon on our powerplay is as clear a sign as any that this team needs to rebuild and pick up some forwards in the draft.

On the plus side, I get to go from watching...um...that...to watching Wings - Nucks. Cool

It'll be all the sweeter for it.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
Number Twenty Nine wrote:The big question: does Clouston get canned?

Dunno, they can't score - is that on him?

no, it's certainly not on him, but.........

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Kind of hope Fisher's going to miss a few games just to see a new face.

And of course this is all going to benefit the Sens in their destiny for a lottery pick.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Clouston's got the boys playing a great game. Unfortunately the refs turn a blind eye to most of what Tampa does...and then kovalev Cussing gives the lightning a gift...this is getting frustrating now. Stupid stupid stupid plays

I feel for clouston....I really do....the cards he's dealt are just not good enough

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:@Ian Mendes
Clouston felt the team played well enough to earn the 4 points this weekend. Thought they deserved better fate.

Clouston liked the effort, but on the lack of scoring he said "You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes you can't make him drink."

I agrEe....u get the feeling he knows the end is near. A damn shame if u ask me...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:If Fisher is hurt, can we have Greening or Condra - or someone fun? Thanks.

Every Locke has it's key

True, he's due a shot.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ugly...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:

Every Locke has it's key

Is anyone clear on Locke's status? Does he have to clear waivers to go back down?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

How about both. Add in Butler & Locke as well. Sit the underperforming players and let these young guys go to it.
It makes no sense now to make a 'run' at the playoffs. Double digits out now with the Mtl win tonight (curse them) and Sens loss.

Send back Lehner to play in Bingo -- he needs some games down there. Bring up Brodeur he was last night & tonight.. so looks like his 'game' is back. Let him play in Ottawa. Shut down Leclaire for the rest of the year... his injuries are getting pretty ridiculous.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:From the presser, it sounded like Clouston had no idea as to when he'll be back or what was wrong.

Donkey rodeo.

Not sure if you saw my post from last week sometime but in it I mentioned that Leclaire is not only injury prone, but he is as soft as they come. He is unwilling to play through any discomfort; no matter how small.

It is a bad combination.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum