GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - SAT. Jan. 8 2011

+10
LethalLehner
Ev
Flo The Action
sandysensfan
PTFlea
SDH89
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Ask Clouston Facepalm

I suppose putting Lehner in against two of the most lethal offensive players in the NHL could be disastrous, but on the other hand playing Elliott for all these games can't be good either.

But I am all for Lehner playing. I really don't think he is the type of player/person that would let a bunch of goals hinder him. He would just get more motivated to play better.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I guess Clouston can't take a chance really, he needs to win, he goes with Elliott right now. I assume his reasoning is that there'll be time to experiment later.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

I believe Carkner had a death in the family and that's why he is not playing.

Going to the game tonight.. Hoping for a win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Until Elliott craps the bed, he's the starter when Leclaire is injured. Lehner was called up to backup and step in if Elliott is injured or gets yanked. That is the pecking order at this time. It sucks, but it is what it is. Lehner should be getting the starts down in the "A".

Elliott didn't crap the bed last night, and had some pretty spectacular saves.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Friggin' CBC game here in Toronto is the Habs and B's. No Leafs game and I still can't see the Sens. I can't WIN!!!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Friggin' CBC game here in Toronto is the Habs and B's. No Leafs game and I still can't see the Sens. I can't WIN!!!!!!

Mad Rage!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Friggin' CBC game here in Toronto is the Habs and B's. No Leafs game and I still can't see the Sens. I can't WIN!!!!!!

i feel your pain brother. many will be streaming tonight.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

we are going to get so pounded tonight...

GO SENS GO!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:we are going to get so pounded tonight...

GO SENS GO!

Ahhhhh!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i know everybody is excited to see lehner but i really hope we don't. i'd like him to take over next year as the number 1 goalie in bingo. then after that we can bring him up as back-up. no need to rush a goalie, especially with the games we are having. why encrust him in the losing culture?
let's focus our attention on elliott and getting ahigh draft pick, we're almost past the leafs!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:

Do you have Bell? Cause the case for me on Bell is typically that CBC-HE (High Def.) carries the Leafs, and unless Ottawa is playing solely or playing Montreal/Toronto, I have to catch the game on CBC-O (standard def.).

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Do you have Bell? Cause the case for me on Bell is typically that CBC-HE (High Def.) carries the Leafs, and unless Ottawa is playing solely or playing Montreal/Toronto, I have to catch the game on CBC-O (standard def.).
i used to have bell but since i'm leaving for 6 months i cancelled when my contract ended... next year i'm finally making the jump to a 42 inch HD (i know, i know i'm a very late bloomer with technology)and will re-sign with bell and sportsnet. maybe/hopefully we have a more exciting team on the ice by then.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:

CBC streams all their games on Sat nights, and it's a very good stream.

http://www.cbcsports.ca

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I'm with Robbers.

Wink

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

oh you are the man! TipHat

how did i not know that! Facepalm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

my last game of the season(probably).
i predict 4-2 for the sens! FingersCrossed

but i have a bad feeling Shrug

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

oh you are the man! TipHat

how did i not know that! Facepalm
Direct link to the streams here:

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Sports/Live_Streaming

Bookmark that sukkah!

I did post it in my GDT's.... Wink

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

did you guys know foligno was a natural center? i didn't know that???

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum