GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Tampa Bay Lightning @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm Dec. 13th, 2008

+15
Number Twenty Nine
pgood
rooneypoo
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
TeamRenzo
Snuh
Sens4thecup
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
beerandsens
COLLAR UP
dennycrane
shabbs
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, all bets are off for this one after last night's horrible showing vs the Caps. Bah. Gerber will likely get the start for the Sens. Volchenkov left the game in the 2nd last night and we can't seem to score. This is not very promising... but maybe we'll be surprised.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game is on CBC's NHIC tonight.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

I'm getting used to pitiful offensive outputs. If the team D continues to disappear like it did last night, this thing could get really ugly.

Auld looked horrible in the first period last night, but I think he got a little better as the night went on. I expect Auld and Gerber to split the next two games.

I feel so bad for A train. The guy is still out there getting in front of shots, taking out the man, doing all the hard things that others on this team wouldnt dream of doing. my advice for him, stop doing it, your're just gonna get hurt and its not helping the team. Let someone else block the next shot big guy, you have done enough.

Auld will prob get the start if he wants to start, but who knows.

There are a lot of guys that are not putting in the effort and things are going to change at some point during or after the season.

Basically, the worst thing that can happen to this team is to blow out Tampa. The fans really need to voice their displeasure with this team tonight!

COLLAR UP

COLLAR UP
Rookie
Rookie

I am going to the game...and I am highly considering bringing a paper bag...

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

You should draw a pretty moustache on the bag, for real sens spirit 🎅

COLLAR UP wrote:I am going to the game...and I am highly considering bringing a paper bag...

While you are at it, bring a big sign asking Santa for a PMD and some scoring on behalf of the team.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock34 wrote:
COLLAR UP wrote:I am going to the game...and I am highly considering bringing a paper bag...

While you are at it, bring a big sign asking Santa for a PMD and some scoring on behalf of the team.
And an elite goalie while we're asking...

Wink

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Game is on CBC's NHIC tonight.

Looks like MTL and WAS get the HD channel though Sad

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/12/13/7740781.html

Lee and Zubov recalled. Who's sitting, or better yet, traded?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Neely4Life wrote:Basically, the worst thing that can happen to this team is to blow out Tampa. The fans really need to voice their displeasure with this team tonight!

I couldn't agree MORE. I was actually going to post that they'll likely win tonight and think all is well again. I'm with you N4 they need their arses whooped by Tampa to reveal just how bad things have really gotten here.

- Unknown Author

Two words: Start Gerber.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Gerber is in nets tonight.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

beerandsens wrote:You should draw a pretty moustache on the bag, for real sens spirit 🎅

:lol!:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum