GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Best on the planet

+9
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
Hoags
PTFlea
Ev
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
CockRoche
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

When somebody asks you who you think is the best player in NHL, do you acknowledge that Crosby is the best player on the planet today?

POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Vote_lcap288%POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 88% [ 21 ]
POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Vote_lcap212%POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

CockRoche wrote:
marakh wrote:I voted No. I think Lidstrom is better, and my argument is that I prefer defensemen POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 270956

Seriously though, Defensemen's production don't always show on the statssheets and it makes them overlooked.

Haha. Swimming against the current, nice.

Nothing I can say, I can't argue with that. Who is the second best hockey player on the planet?

I say best Forward is Sid, best D is Lidstrom, and I'll stop there POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 54934

32POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 pm

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
marakh wrote:I voted No. I think Lidstrom is better, and my argument is that I prefer defensemen POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 270956

Seriously though, Defensemen's production don't always show on the statssheets and it makes them overlooked.

Haha. Swimming against the current, nice.

Nothing I can say, I can't argue with that. Who is the second best hockey player on the planet?

I say best Forward is Sid, best D is Lidstrom, and I'll stop there POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 54934

Haha. I feel better.

33POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:17 am

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

I hate to say it, but hats off to Crosby. Can't even deny it anymore.

34POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:32 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tuk Tuk wrote:I hate to say it, but hats off to Crosby. Can't even deny it anymore.

All hail Dave Mustaine.

35POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:36 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:I hate to say it, but hats off to Crosby. Can't even deny it anymore.

All hail Dave Mustaine.

Just finished his book. Definitely recommend it if you're a fan.

36POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We should add

<<<---- This guy

To this poll.

37POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:36 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Who else voted "no" besides Marakh?

38POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

CockRoche wrote:Who else voted "no" besides Marakh?

I don't know but it looks like Hoss Cartwright has take Jesse Winchester's spot in the running.

39POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't vote, so it wasn't me.

40POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:30 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Three people said no? This is insanity. I demand explanations.

41POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:40 am

Three said no to make the yes percentage 87% Wink

42POLL: Best on the planet - Page 3 Empty Re: POLL: Best on the planet Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:35 am

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:Three people said no? This is insanity. I demand explanations.

Haha. They won't show their face in public for fear of the riducule they would receive.

At least Marakh was man enough to explain his decision to vote "no".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum