GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010

+22
PKC
cash
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
rooneypoo
SensHulk
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
sens4win
asq2
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
Flo The Action
stempniaksen
Ev
PTFlea
SensGirl11
wprager
CockRoche
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
Cap'n Clutch
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Ottawa @ Philadelphia, Nov 15, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Philadelphia Flyers - 7:00pm ET - MON. Nov. 15, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

OK, here you go everyone.

http://www.blusports.com/2010/09/channel-5.html

good quality.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Try this:

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh, you found one? Maybe I'll use that instead.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

elliott showing cracks in the wall

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gotta put more effort into winning a defensive zone draw. Very poor play by Fisher (who sucks right now).

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:elliott showing cracks in the wall

not really those are wicked deflections and the flyers are playing for those deflections

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wow I can't believe Michalek is signed through 2013-2014. If hi splay continued like this, he won't be worth anything close to his $4.3 million.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, those were unstoppable. Not only that, but Alfie and Fisher badly need to step up if we're to have a chance against these guys.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:Wow I can't believe Michalek is signed through 2013-2014. If hi splay continued like this, he won't be worth anything close to his $4.3 million.

He'll bounce back IMO, he's just not in game shape yet. Nor is Fisher. Nor is Alfie. As a matter of fact, that line SUCKS right now.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The refs and linesidiots need to get the Cuss out of the way.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Ya just knew there PP would strike if ya keep giving them chances

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The reffing has been horrendous in this game.

If I'm Clouston I tell Neil to skate as hard as he can into Bobrovsky. No prisoners - we'll take the double minor or whatever the Cuss the refs want to give.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think the first penalty was a bad one (where the linesman got in the way). The other ones were pretty blatant....maybe you could call Bobrovsky for embellleshing on the Foligno penalty, but other than that, the calls were warranted.

I would expect that Ottawa will get some PP chances in the third.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Watch, Fisher won't be in the lineup next game because of a 'nagging injury'. Nevermind he should have been shut down a week and a half ago. Very upset at the decision(s) to play Fisher the last little while - he's been detrimental - and I don't say that about any player ofter. He's HURT the team.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:The reffing has been horrendous in this game.

If I'm Clouston I tell Neil to skate as hard as he can into Bobrovsky. No prisoners - we'll take the double minor or whatever the Cuss the refs want to give.

Thereby eliminating almost any chance of a comeback.

No thanks. Let's start this 3rd hard and win this one for Luc Richardson and his family.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:elliott showing cracks in the wall

not really those are wicked deflections and the flyers are playing for those deflections

I have always said that there is no goal allowed that a goalie wouldn't want back; there is always something they could have done differently to make a save. Every NHL or top-end goalie feels that way. With that said, all three goals given up by Elliott tonight so far tonight aren't ones that you dwell on for very long. They slide right off your back after giving it a quick look-over in the video room.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I liked the first period, for the most part. But the team sort of got out of the system in the second. Hopefully that's our lousy period for the game and we're back to normal in the third.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Finally get a powerplay then allow a shorty...

Last edited by Bramlet07 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum