GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+24
Bramlet07
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
NEELY
stempniaksen
sandysensfan
Hoags
rooneypoo
CockRoche
The Silfer Server
tim1_2
Ev
TheAvatar
PTFlea
spader
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

481Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:54 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I can't see the Leafs resigning Gustavsson, when they will already have one question mark in Reimer. They'll get a veteran-ish goalie as their 1b.

I agree, it's a mess there, let him go and get a real goaltender. Or whatever....I don't give a Dung what they do. Ahhhhh!

482Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I can't see the Leafs resigning Gustavsson, when they will already have one question mark in Reimer. They'll get a veteran-ish goalie as their 1b.

I agree, it's a mess there, let him go and get a real goaltender. Or whatever....I don't give a Dung what they do. Ahhhhh!

I see them pushing hard for Luongo. Schneider as well but don't think Vancouver does that. Unload the term and get some prospects in return for Vancouver. Makes sense since Burkie doesn't hesitate in that aspect Laugh1

483Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 am

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

I see them pushing hard for Luongo. Schneider as well but don't think Vancouver does that. Unload the term and get some prospects in return for Vancouver. Makes sense since Burkie doesn't hesitate in that aspect Laugh1

Lottery pick for Bobby Lou?

484Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

lol, what. a. disaster. That would be so fun to watch Luongo under the much brighter spotlights of Toronto. He would Dung himself eventually and demand a trade.

485Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

If Luongo falters in the playoffs and Schneider carries the ball I could see them trading Luongo. Would he waive his NMC for Toronto though ?? Laugh1

486Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

If I'm the Leafs, I try and sign Price if he hits RFA July 1. The Habs are screwed in relation to the cap so they may not be able match, at least not without burying some big tickets in the minors.

487Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

dennycrane wrote:If I'm the Leafs, I try and sign Price if he hits RFA July 1. The Habs are screwed in relation to the cap so they may not be able match, at least not without burying some big tickets in the minors.

They've already shed 2 superstars in the Kessel deal, now they'll have to burn off another 4 1st round picks for the Habs not to match. Doubt it works out.

488Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:48 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

No way Toronto offer-sheets Price. And MTL would match. Gomez can always be buried.

489Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:52 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

They can sign Vokoun or Harding and Burke doesn't believe in offer sheets or he could have had Kessel for 1 st rounder not two.

490Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Scrivens goes for the Leafs tonight.

491Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:55 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:They can sign Vokoun or Harding and Burke doesn't believe in offer sheets or he could have had Kessel for 1 st rounder not two.

Vokoun will never sign with Toronto. He wants to win.

Harding...might, but he's not the answer IMO. They need a veteran, someone who's stopped pucks before as a number one.

492Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:57 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:

Harding...might, but he's not the answer IMO. They need a veteran, someone who's stopped pucks before as a number one.

Well there really isn't a whole lot out there this year but hey July 1st is the Leafs draft right ? Laughing3

493Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:58 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Well there really isn't a whole lot out there this year but hey July 1st is the Leafs draft right ? Laughing3

Laugh1 Good luck with that Burke, you blowhard fool.

494Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 33 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I can't see the Leafs resigning Gustavsson, when they will already have one question mark in Reimer. They'll get a veteran-ish goalie as their 2b.

FYP

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Miller confirmed for the Sabres vs the Leafs tonight.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:No way Toronto offer-sheets Price. And MTL would match. Gomez can always be buried.

Actually, that would be delicious !!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Grabs out, Colborne called up.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TheAvatar wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:No way Toronto offer-sheets Price. And MTL would match. Gomez can always be buried.

Actually, that would be delicious !!!
can you imagine the reaction of the fans if carey signed an offer sheet? they'd have no choice but to trade him after the backlash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum