GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+24
Bramlet07
Oglethorpe
Flo The Action
Hobiesens
Number Twenty Nine
ddt
NEELY
stempniaksen
sandysensfan
Hoags
rooneypoo
CockRoche
The Silfer Server
tim1_2
Ev
TheAvatar
PTFlea
spader
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Riprock
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 67]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Riprock wrote:Leafs and Habs will be picking in the top 5 right?
Yep. They currently are both in the top 5.

Grigorenko to the Habs is the most likely pick.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Riprock wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Riprock wrote:Leafs and Habs will be picking in the top 5 right?
Yep. They currently are both in the top 5.

Grigorenko to the Habs is the most likely pick.
they pick second or third they'll land forsberg I would think. Edmonton will go with the highest D-man on their list I would think.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Dumba or Murray for Edmonton? Where's the 2012 NHL draft thread at...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:the only bad gut feeling I have is that as it stands today they are drafting 5th overall... not good. couldn't burke trade that pick at the deadline?

I feel good knowing, yes "knowing", that they will mess up that pick or make a bad trade with that pick.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:the only bad gut feeling I have is that as it stands today they are drafting 5th overall... not good. couldn't burke trade that pick at the deadline?

I feel good knowing, yes "knowing", that they will mess up that pick or make a bad trade with that pick.
one can only hope...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Leafs go for 11 losses in a row at home tonight vs Philly.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

And Gustavsson suffered an injury in the warm-up and will not play.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

11 losses at home in a row... epic.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

What a collapse. Epic. Beer

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Toronto is now 26th in the league, now with a shot at the 1st overall pick. If they continue to stink, they could legitimately finish 29th.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:And Gustavsson suffered an injury in the warm-up and will not play.

Remember all the hype about The Monster? Now I wonder if they will even re-sign him. Rynnas is 6'5" maybe he's the Next Monster, but they need to let him develop in a better system.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I can't see the Leafs resigning Gustavsson, when they will already have one question mark in Reimer. They'll get a veteran-ish goalie as their 1b.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Can't have too many goalies. See Sens.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The last time the Leafs won on home ice was Feb. 6 against the Edmonton Oilers. They were in seventh place in the Eastern Conference. Dayum.

480Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 32 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

A Leafs win tonight will put them further away from the lottery... they're currently in 6th last spot... can they pull of another win against the Sabres? Let's hope so... heh heh.

481Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 32 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:54 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I can't see the Leafs resigning Gustavsson, when they will already have one question mark in Reimer. They'll get a veteran-ish goalie as their 1b.

I agree, it's a mess there, let him go and get a real goaltender. Or whatever....I don't give a Dung what they do. Ahhhhh!

482Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 32 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:02 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I can't see the Leafs resigning Gustavsson, when they will already have one question mark in Reimer. They'll get a veteran-ish goalie as their 1b.

I agree, it's a mess there, let him go and get a real goaltender. Or whatever....I don't give a Dung what they do. Ahhhhh!

I see them pushing hard for Luongo. Schneider as well but don't think Vancouver does that. Unload the term and get some prospects in return for Vancouver. Makes sense since Burkie doesn't hesitate in that aspect Laugh1

483Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 32 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:05 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

I see them pushing hard for Luongo. Schneider as well but don't think Vancouver does that. Unload the term and get some prospects in return for Vancouver. Makes sense since Burkie doesn't hesitate in that aspect Laugh1

Lottery pick for Bobby Lou?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum