GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010

+27
Cronie
Jordo
Hobiesens
asq2
Oglethorpe
sens4win
garblar
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
stempniaksen
Riprock
strachattack
rooneypoo
Amnesia021
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
spader
Ev
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
PKC
wprager
SensHulk
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh - Oct 18, 2010

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_lcap230%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_lcap210%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_lcap210%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

^Hell yeah!

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
That, and not calling time outs are two things that really bug me about Clouston.

THANK YOU! Finally someone notices this Facepalm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:
That, and not calling time outs are two things that really bug me about Clouston.

THANK YOU! Finally someone notices this GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 - Page 18 489887

It bugs me every single game. No wonder we allow goals seconds apart all the time.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:

THANK YOU! Finally someone notices this Facepalm

I noticed it quite a bit last year. It's like he's got something against it.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

111519 wrote:how come our guys need 10 games to get in the grove and other teams don't?

and when we get to 10 games, the excuse-a-trons will ratchet it up to 20 games

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
111519 wrote:how come our guys need 10 games to get in the grove and other teams don't?

and when we get to 10 games, the excuse-a-trons will ratchet it up to 20 games
nope we'll admit we're screwed for the year... we'll start talking about the first 3 picks of the draft Sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

If we only have 2 wins by the 10-game mark... I'm hitting the panic button.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

I wouldn't mind a major blow-up of the team if they keep sucking like this into the AHL Star Break. Anyone not named Alfie, Gonchar, Spezza, Phillips is fair game.

Coach and GMs contracts are up, no better time to reshape the team.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:If we only have 2 wins by the 10-game mark... I'm hitting the panic button.

What happens once it's hit?

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:If we only have 2 wins by the 10-game mark... I'm hitting the panic button.

What happens once it's hit?

Just do a google video search if you are really curious.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:I wouldn't mind a major blow-up of the team if they keep sucking like this into the AHL Star Break. Anyone not named Alfie, Gonchar, Spezza, Phillips is fair game.Coach and GMs contracts are up, no better time to reshape the team.
karlsson? you'd trade karlsson?

i don't think it will get hit but i think we're doing fine job rebuilding as it is. anyways we'll have 10 millions to do some reshaping next summer, that's nothing to frown at.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
Hoags wrote:I wouldn't mind a major blow-up of the team if they keep sucking like this into the AHL Star Break. Anyone not named Alfie, Gonchar, Spezza, Phillips is fair game.Coach and GMs contracts are up, no better time to reshape the team.
karlsson? you'd trade karlsson?

i don't think it will get hit but i think we're doing fine job rebuilding as it is. anyways we'll have 10 millions to do some reshaping next summer, that's nothing to frown at.

Whoops .. Karlsson is a keeper for sure

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:I wouldn't mind a major blow-up of the team if they keep sucking like this into the AHL Star Break. Anyone not named Alfie, Gonchar, Spezza, Phillips is fair game.

I love how you'd keep a very old core and trade away the youngsters. Isn't that exactly the opposite of a rebuild?

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
Hoags wrote:I wouldn't mind a major blow-up of the team if they keep sucking like this into the AHL Star Break. Anyone not named Alfie, Gonchar, Spezza, Phillips is fair game.

I love how you'd keep a very old core and trade away the youngsters. Isn't that exactly the opposite of a rebuild?

Well those players have NMC and/or I'd consider them keepers. I forgot Karlsson as well, maybe Kelly as well.

The rest I'd consider fair game to ship out of town, not that I'd necessarily do it if only if the offer is good.

Mind you this is only if the team descends into levels of play not seen since the Sens re-entered the league. I don't think that'll happen I think they'll play to their level.

Remember Murray was going to do this anyway until Clouston turned the team around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum