GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010

+27
Cronie
Jordo
Hobiesens
asq2
Oglethorpe
sens4win
garblar
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
stempniaksen
Riprock
strachattack
rooneypoo
Amnesia021
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
spader
Ev
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
PKC
wprager
SensHulk
shabbs
Number Twenty Nine
Cap'n Clutch
31 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh - Oct 18, 2010

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_lcap230%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_lcap210%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_lcap210%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 18]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Large GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 AtGAME DAY:Ottawa Senators  @ Pittsburgh Penguin - 7:00pm EST - Oct. 18, 2010 Large

Buckle up - It's gonna be a barn burner!

The Sens found a way to lose despite being up 3-1 vs. the Habs on Saturday night. Someone needs to tell them they're not the regular season juggernaut they were years ago that could take periods off and win most nights. They were lucky to be up 3-1 after beating Price high glove side on two consecutive shots. Instead of the team realizing that and trying to work harder it was as if they felt the game was over and they were thinking about heading out to downtown Montreal for a.....pint.

Another tough test for the Sens tonight vs. Sid the Kid and the Pittsburgh Penguins in their brand spankin' new arena. The Pens started off poorly and even lost to the hated blue team. Of course, just in time for the Sens, the Penguins are showing signs of turning it around with their second win in as many games. If history holds then this will be an up tempo high scoring game (at least for one team). Ottawa and Pittsburgh traded blow out wins all last season so it should be entertaining from that stand point.

Game Coverage:
- TV: SNET-O(HD) - Ottawa, FOX Sports - Pittsburgh
- Radio: Team 1200
- Web: To be added

Team Lineups :
DailyFaceoff.com links not updated -- note says it's at the top of their priorities list.

TSN's Ice Chips:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/

Ottawa Senators:
Robin Lehner leads the league in GAA (0) and Save % (100). I got nothin' else...sorry.

Injuries:
Kuba (broken leg - 3 weeks)
Leclaire (groin - at least 1 week)

Pittsburgh Penguins:

Injuries:
Center Jordan Staal (foot) is out indefinitely, as is right wing Arron Asham (shoulder) and defenseman Zbynek Michalek (shoulder). Brooks Orpik (groin) is day-to-day

Game Day Preview:

ESPN Preview
NHL.com Preview

Media Links:
Official Twitter of the Ottawa Senators: http://twitter.com/NHL_Sens

Follow GMHockey on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gmhockey

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

it's the other way around Sens@Pens.

I'm going to the game.....

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:it's the other way around Sens@Pens.

I'm going to the game.....

Fixed.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ugh. This is gonna be interesting. Pens had a rough start but seem to have righted the ship. Sens have yet to right their own ship. Hopefully it starts tonight! GO SENS GO!!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

hmm what seems to be lost on most ppl because of the struggles is that this is Gonchar's first visit back to Pittsburgh...hope he's energized

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michallica wrote:hmm what seems to be lost on most ppl because of the struggles is that this is Gonchar's first visit back to Pittsburgh...hope he's energized
Holy crap! You are right... would be nice to see a huge game from him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I fixed the thread title (it was "...Senatorss...") and added another option to the poll Smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yep... Alfie is 4 points away from 1,000 career points.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:hmm what seems to be lost on most ppl because of the struggles is that this is Gonchar's first visit back to Pittsburgh...hope he's energized

probably the #1 reason I bought tickets, despite my better judgment - lol

hopefully it's not an 8 - 2 Donkey kicking like last time I saw the Sens over here....

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I fixed the thread title (it was "...Senatorss...") and added another option to the poll Smile

Nicely done prages. You out did yourself with that poll option. NotWorthy

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Any idea who's starting tonight in nets? Or is it safe to assume Elliott and Fleury?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:Any idea who's starting tonight in nets? Or is it safe to assume Elliott and Fleury?

I think it's safe to assume Elliott. Probably a safe bet for Fleury as well but who knows?

- Unknown Author

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

here in Pit, fans are phoning in radio stations saying the Flower should be traded - lol, so Ottawa is not unique in it's goalie controversy....

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:Any idea who's starting tonight in nets? Or is it safe to assume Elliott and Fleury?

Elliott and Johnson.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Elliott and Johnson.

Wow, really? Johnson has been a Sens killer, but I'm surprised Fleury isn't in there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 18]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum