GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -

+17
LeCaptain
spader
Riprock
Ev
Number Twenty Nine
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
shabbs
dennycrane
Hobiesens
stempniaksen
PKC
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
SensHulk
wprager
sens4win
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

16GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:25 pm

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'm as happy about Leclaire's performance as most Sens fans are but didn't that game winning goal kinda suck some of the life out of what was a stellar performance by Leclaire? Shrug

I agree, I think that was one of those deflating goals that good goalies step up and make a save on.

Tough to rag on Leclaire after that game as a whole though, there will be more than enough time to rag on him later on without nitpicking one goal in a solid performance.

It wasn't the kind of shot you have to make a save on, though. It was not a shot on goal. If he had simply hugged the post it doesn't go in. Also if Phillips puts even a tiny bit of mustard on his clearing "attempt" it's down the ice. Maybe he was guilty of doing too much? Actually I'm not sure what he was trying to do -- was he going after Roy to pin him on the boards?

I'm think I'm trying to defend Leclaire because I feel bad for ragging on him so much. That was a bad one for sure that should never have gone in.

17GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:51 pm

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

Minutes away, let's get excited! Haha.

18GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:08 pm

stempniaksen

Veteran
Veteran

Spezza is playing.

I think it'll make a huge difference, excited to see how this affects guys like Michalek and Fisher.

19GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:18 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Obviously not a good start...

20GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:18 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Spezza is making a huge difference give away = GOAL = toronto up 1-0

21GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Facepalm

22GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:29 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Dear Santa,

Please take karlsson off of that top pairing defence thanks.

S4W

23GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:Dear Santa,

S4W

Thing is he caught up to his guy and made the play. Big-Rig bounced it to Kessel and Leclaire was flopping around. He would have had a chance had he stayed on his feet.

But I'd have to say that Phillips/Karlsson -- so far -- is not working out.

24GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:37 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sens4win wrote:Dear Santa,

S4W

Thing is he caught up to his guy and made the play. Big-Rig bounced it to Kessel and Leclaire was flopping around. He would have had a chance had he stayed on his feet.

But I'd have to say that Phillips/Karlsson -- so far -- is not working out.
Ya I understand, not just that play I just don't think kessel fits that role yet, Phillips is also use to a certain A-Tain to back him up when things get heated, your not going to see karlsson blocking shots. Sorry if that made no sense.

25GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Karlsson Facepalm

26GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Ugly period all around.

27GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

omg, big mistake by karlsson. thank god lelcaire was strong. i hope kid K learns fast.

28GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

If this weren't my favourite team playing, I would say this team is awful and they have no chance at the playoffs.

I remember when A-Train and Phillips started together they were awful for the first 10 games or so.

The Sens look very small out there.

29GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:41 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

I wouldn't blame this at all on Leclaire, sure both of those goals should have been saves, but im not pointing the finger at him, the overall team effort right now is going down the Dung, lets just say were off to a rocky start this season.

30GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sens4win wrote:Ya I understand, not just that play I just don't think kessel fits that role yet, Phillips is also use to a certain A-Tain to back him up when things get heated, your not going to see karlsson blocking shots. Sorry if that made no sense.

Everything made sense -- except the Kessel part Smile

31GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sens4win wrote:Ya I understand, not just that play I just don't think kessel fits that role yet, Phillips is also use to a certain A-Tain to back him up when things get heated, your not going to see karlsson blocking shots. Sorry if that made no sense.

Everything made sense -- except the Kessel part Smile
I thought you edited that at first, wow.... Facepalm Kessel lights up the Sens every time he plays us.

32GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Brent just tripped up Alfredsson -- a very obvious play, almost a slew foot. They even replayed it on CBC. Are we *ever* going to get the calls going our way?

33GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 -  - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT: Senators vs Leafs - 7:00 - Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:48 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Brent just tripped up Alfredsson -- a very obvious play, almost a slew foot. They even replayed it on CBC. Are we *ever* going to get the calls going our way?
calls going are way ???? are you crazy ??!!!??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum