GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

August Question 4: The Most OVERrated Players

+10
SeawaySensFan
wprager
asq2
SensGirl11
The Silfer Server
Flo The Action
Tuk Tuk
Riprock
LeCaptain
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Pretty simple, the most overrated players in the league and why.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ovechkin, worse team player in big games.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Luongo

marakh wrote:Ovechkin, worse team player in big games.

Agreed.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Marc-Andre Fleury

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

kovalchuk, but only tof the fact that he's not worth 10 million a season. i think he should be happy with 7. especially that he's been a no-show in playoffs history.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tuk Tuk wrote:Marc-Andre Fleury

My vote as well.

Wade Redden but his sky is falling quick

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:
Tuk Tuk wrote:Marc-Andre Fleury

My vote as well.

I tird (third) that one.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Yep, Fleury would have to win this one.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Kovalfie wrote:Wade Redden but his sky is falling quick

Definitely not. That was perhaps the case while he was still playing for the Senators, but that stopped after a few games into his NYR career when the rest of the league realized Sens fans weren't being melodramatic about him.

I would have to say Jonathan Toews. I love the guy and he was great in the Olympics and the playoffs, but after the Cup/Conn Smythe there was a camp that was putting him on or above Crosby's level. This is a guy who still has yet to break the 70 point barrier despite having some remarkable talent around him (Kane, Hossa, Havlat, Sharp, etc.).

He's still an awesome player, although I think Backstrom has thus far been the best player out of the 2006 draft.

Side note, but I won't/haven't been around most of August. See you in September.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

asq2 wrote:
Kovalfie wrote:Wade Redden but his sky is falling quick

Definitely not. That was perhaps the case while he was still playing for the Senators, but that stopped after a few games into his NYR career when the rest of the league realized Sens fans weren't being melodramatic about him.

I would have to say Jonathan Toews. I love the guy and he was great in the Olympics and the playoffs, but after the Cup/Conn Smythe there was a camp that was putting him on or above Crosby's level. This is a guy who still has yet to break the 70 point barrier despite having some remarkable talent around him (Kane, Hossa, Havlat, Sharp, etc.).

He's still an awesome player, although I think Backstrom has thus far been the best player out of the 2006 draft.

Side note, but I won't/haven't been around most of August. See you in September.

Have to agree about Redden. He's overpaid, for sure, but he is about to be bought out, so his rating is a bout tight.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm sure there's still a surprisingly big Redden following in Ottawa that thinks he can turn it around.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

My answer is Fraudeur. Mostly because he's a fraud.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:My answer is Fraudeur. Mostly because he's a fraud.

And he also eurs a lot?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum