GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

August Question 3: Least Favourite Team

+10
Flo The Action
shabbs
LeCaptain
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
Riprock
wprager
stempniaksen
Ev
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Empty August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No Leafs or Habs please!

Go.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Washington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Calgary Flames or Detroit Red Wings.

They just have no redeeming qualities to me since I like none of there players all that much (whereas most other teams have 1 or 2 guys I really like).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:No Leafs or Habs please!

Go.

I can't hate the Habs after living there 20 years; and the Leafs are off my hate-radar.

I'd have to say the Penguins, then the Devils.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It's a close call between Florida, New York Rangers and Buffalo.

Florida doesn't deserve a team, I know it isn't nice to say, and especially from a Sens fan that has almost lost their team. But they have a really hard time filling seats and retaining players. Seems like they are rebuilding ever year when their star players become unhappy and demand to be traded.

New York because I think they are poorly run. Handing out ridiculous contracts and thinking they can buy championships.

And Buffalo because I really disliked their fans when I was there. Nothing really to get excited about the city for, except the proximity for Sens games.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think I might hate the Rangers and Devils equally. Every time we play these guys it promises to be cussing boring.

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Penguins. Can't stand their fans, their players, or the way their team was built. If not for Mario, they'd have nothing redeeming for me.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think this needs to be a poll -- can we do one with 27 choices?

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

why wouldnt it be 28? We're not all sens fans

10August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Empty Re: August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Detroit, though my hatred for the western CDN teams is on the rise.

11August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Empty Re: August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Habs. Don't care about OP, sorry August Question 3: Least Favourite Team 270956

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuk Tuk wrote:why wouldnt it be 28? We're not all sens fans

Maybe so, but I doubt any Sens hater would last here very long.

13August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Empty Re: August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I think this needs to be a poll -- can we do one with 27 choices?

I think the choices are 10 max.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I've never really hated a team per se... more like certain players and certain fans... hating or disliking an entire team seems a bit silly to me. What if your favourite player gets traded to a team you don't like... does that change how you feel about the team?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Actually yes, I hate MTL fans. The team, I certainly like most of their players.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum