GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

August Question 3: Least Favourite Team

+10
Flo The Action
shabbs
LeCaptain
dennycrane
Tuk Tuk
Riprock
wprager
stempniaksen
Ev
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16August Question 3: Least Favourite Team - Page 2 Empty Re: August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:46 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I think this needs to be a poll -- can we do one with 27 choices?

I think the choices are 10 max.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I've never really hated a team per se... more like certain players and certain fans... hating or disliking an entire team seems a bit silly to me. What if your favourite player gets traded to a team you don't like... does that change how you feel about the team?

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Actually yes, I hate MTL fans. The team, I certainly like most of their players.

shabbs wrote:I've never really hated a team per se... more like certain players and certain fans... hating or disliking an entire team seems a bit silly to me. What if your favourite player gets traded to a team you don't like... does that change how you feel about the team?

Growing up, I was a Flames fan before the Sens came to town. My favorite player was Gary Roberts. When he went to the Leafs, I had no choice but to hate him. It actually made me like the Leafs even less, which I didn't think was possible. August Question 3: Least Favourite Team - Page 2 270956

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:Actually yes, I hate MTL fans. The team, I certainly like most of their players.

Went to the Buble concert last night and, wouldn't you know, the Buble-Buble-Buble-Buble chant (to the tune of Ole) broke out two rows ahead of us. Dammit!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

the rangers and pens in the east and detroit and dallas in the west.

i hated dallas in the days when there was no cap. there was team that bought the stanley cup.(not to mention foot in the crease, wish brett hull never won the thing)

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Devils

Carolina. Just because

24August Question 3: Least Favourite Team - Page 2 Empty Re: August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:22 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Definitely Jersey.

EDIT: Because they bore the Dung out of me.

25August Question 3: Least Favourite Team - Page 2 Empty Re: August Question 3: Least Favourite Team Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:Definitely Jersey.

That's funny because I always have a good time while i'm on the can.

But I would say Pittsburgh is my least favourite team. Although I like their home jerseys, Crosby irks me... it might be better now that I'm out of Crosby kiss Donkey central, where everything he does is a well orchestrated plan. He misses a shot, and it was on purpose. Every giveaway he does on purpose. Absolutely kills me. Also hate Talbot, Dupuis is solid defensively, but is a little mouthy Wing Dang Doodle. Fleury is overrated, Orpik goes for high hits. And Dan Bylsma's face, it bothers me. Evgeny Malkin and Jordan Staal deserve better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Definitely Jersey.

That's funny because I always have a good time while i'm on the can.

But I would say Pittsburgh is my least favourite team. Although I like their home jerseys, Crosby irks me... it might be better now that I'm out of Crosby kiss Donkey central, where everything he does is a well orchestrated plan. He misses a shot, and it was on purpose. Every giveaway he does on purpose. Absolutely kills me. Also hate Talbot, Dupuis is solid defensively, but is a little mouthy Wing Dang Doodle. Fleury is overrated, Orpik goes for high hits. And Dan Bylsma's face, it bothers me. Evgeny Malkin and Jordan Staal deserve better.

TMI!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was sure that I had posted here before? Oh well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum