GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

August Question 2: Opinions

+6
Tuk Tuk
Amnesia021
Riprock
wprager
The Silfer Server
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31August Question 2: Opinions - Page 3 Empty Re: August Question 2: Opinions Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:I don't know, I have a feeling Subban will be Cussing amazing and they're gonna be a better puck possession team.
Price should be good in goal, it's the fans' reaction during the year that will decide his performance.

Have to agree about Subban; how long before the fans change his name to P.P.?

As for Rooney's opinion on Carolina, not exactly sure if I agree or disagree. Are you saying they'll be a tough team to play against (physically) even though they won't win many? Why?

32August Question 2: Opinions - Page 3 Empty Re: August Question 2: Opinions Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:15 am

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:I don't know, I have a feeling Subban will be Cussing amazing and they're gonna be a better puck possession team.
Price should be good in goal, it's the fans' reaction during the year that will decide his performance.

Have to agree about Subban; how long before the fans change his name to P.P.?

As for Rooney's opinion on Carolina, not exactly sure if I agree or disagree. Are you saying they'll be a tough team to play against (physically) even though they won't win many? Why?

I'm saying they're going to grind out each and every game. I just remember how good there were during the 2nd half of the season last year, and how much their kids were contributing.

They don't have the team to compete seriously, I don't think, but they're going to make other teams fight for those wins.

33August Question 2: Opinions - Page 3 Empty Re: August Question 2: Opinions Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:25 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I don't think Emery will be able to play professionally again due to his injury/disease.

34August Question 2: Opinions - Page 3 Empty Re: August Question 2: Opinions Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

that's too bad. even if he was part of the problem with why the sens took a dive i think emery was an alright goaltender when his mind/heart were into it.
i wish him (and his hummer Sarcasm ) the best of luck wherever they may end-up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum